Posts by Somnielle

Very strange...I can't think how that is even possible. Can you tell me your in-game and app config options, exact weapon and ammo you were using?

On that second video with the AKS-74u, the malf fix speed isn't supposed to be nearly that fast compared to me testing it just now. You said you're on SPT 3.5.0, are you also using the latest version of the mod? What other mods do you have installed?

A third complete reinstall seems to have magically fixed it... Was just haunted by ghosts or something, I guess. Thank you very much ❤

Hello! Just wanted to preface by saying that your work on this mod is greatly appreciated and that it elevates the SPT experience to a whole new level and I can't imagine playing it without this mod anymore. Thank you so much for all of your hard work ❤❤❤

However, after upgrading to 3.5.0 earlier today, there's been a very strange and very obstructive issue. Playing as BEAR, the starting PP-19 has no issues whatsoever, but as soon as any other gun is equipped beyond that, it will jam literally any time a round strikes an enemy. I uninstalled every mod except this one and it still happened, but after disabling the Realism mod, weapons performed just fine.

I've attached two videos below to show it in action. Both weapons are at 100% Condition and should have no issues whatsoever. In the second one, I even magdump into the wall just to show that it's fine under other circumstances.

Video #1

Video #2