Posts by Nescience

Addendum: A fresh install of SP-Aki with only Realism fixed the issue. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Hello, I have greatly enjoyed your mod but I seem to have problems with bots not spawning in Factory and Interchange. I have wiped my account, reinstalled the mod, installed previous hotfixes and worked up from them, and I've had no such luck in fixing the issue. Log seems to indicate it's a problem with presets. The server attempts retries in session but they fail as well.
    Here is the log:

Realism Mod: Preset was Fetched.

Error: Items must not be empty

at WeightedRandomHelper.weightedRandom (C:\snapshot\project\obj\helpers\WeightedRandomHelper.js)

at WeightedRandomHelper.getWeightedInventoryItem (C:\snapshot\project\obj\helpers\WeightedRandomHelper.js)

at BotGenerator.generateBot (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotGenerator.js)

at BotGenerator.prepareAndGenerateBots (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotGenerator.js)

at BotController.generate (C:\snapshot\project\obj\controllers\BotController.js)

at BotCallbacks.generateBots (C:\snapshot\project\obj\callbacks\BotCallbacks.js)

at RouteAction.action (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\static\BotStaticRouter.js)

at BotStaticRouter.handleStatic (C:\snapshot\project\obj\di\Router.js)

at HttpRouter.handleRoute (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\HttpRouter.js)

at HttpRouter.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\HttpRouter.js)

at WeightedRandomHelper.weightedRandom (C:\snapshot\project\obj\helpers\WeightedRandomHelper.js)

at WeightedRandomHelper.getWeightedInventoryItem (C:\snapshot\project\obj\helpers\WeightedRandomHelper.js)

at BotGenerator.generateBot (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotGenerator.js)

at BotGenerator.prepareAndGenerateBots (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotGenerator.js)

at BotController.generate (C:\snapshot\project\obj\controllers\BotController.js)

at BotCallbacks.generateBots (C:\snapshot\project\obj\callbacks\BotCallbacks.js)

at RouteAction.action (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\static\BotStaticRouter.js)

at BotStaticRouter.handleStatic (C:\snapshot\project\obj\di\Router.js)

at HttpRouter.handleRoute (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\HttpRouter.js)

at HttpRouter.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\HttpRouter.js)