Posts by Tinyteeth

Hey I had a quick question. When I cycle through the stance menu using J, it never reverts to the normal straight facing one. Can I have it return to that someway or turn of the stances? Thanks.

I don't believe you can disable them, I could be wrong, but you can just unbind the keys in the f12 menu, if you double tap an arrow key it will change back to not being in a stance.

Hey I'm pretty sure my issue at, Gun pointing in random directions making hip fire impossible. Is stemming from your mod, would you happen to know why? Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Those are stances, you can read about them on the versions page SPT Realism Mod - AKI Mods Workshop (sp-tarkov.com)

To see the keybinds go into your f12 menu and check the Realism tab, at the bottom.

By default you can use your left right up and down arrow keys to change stances or press j to cycle through them.

Under BOTS (Standard BOT HP Multi). How do I make it where it takes less shots to kill? The bots seem a little bullet spongy.

Go into the Realism Config editor "RealismModConfig.exe" and go to the "Bots" tab and change these values highlighted in yellow, reduce them to reduce bot hp and increase them to increase bot hp, make sure to hit save when you're done and relaunch SPT Aki server.

I did a couple of factory runs and i noticed that pmc bots of the same faction don't shoot each other and always focusing on me no matter what, i was standing on the stairs and like 3 pmc bots where rushing me at the same time is this part of the mod or a bug?

Also the Makeshift Medical Kit doesn't remove fractures or bleeding when i use it it makes the animation but then the little symbol loads infinite and i cant use my weapon anymore until i press left mouse button.

Are you using any other mods besides realism?

The Makeshift Medical Kit is only to be used outside of raids, not in raids.

No idea what could be causing that, will look into it as some point but not a priority right now. Thanks for testing it.

All good, i'm going to keep testing it until I work it out, i'll let you know what the issue is.

EDIT: it's something to do with the scavLO.json file, but i'm not sure why.

EDIT2: Looks like it has to do with the mods subsection of the scavLO.json file.. when removing "this.scavBase.inventory.mods = scavLO.scavLO1.inventory.mods;" from bots.js & bots.ts in each tier of scav loadout, the bug is fixed.. obviously not a solution but at least gives an idea of where the issue is.

I found a bug :D it's an interesting one... When I spawn in as a scav, the magazine in my weapon only has 1 ammo.

Before you say that Realism doesn't alter the player scav, which is fair, I have thoroughly tested this and narrowed it down to realism by creating a fresh install, making a new profile with NO mods installed, editing the profile to make SavageLockTime 1 higher than LastTimePlayedAsSavage so that the scav is immediately playable, loaded in, full magazine, disconnected from raid to kill the scav and generate a new one, closed the game, edited profile as previously mentioned, loading in on the new scav, full ammo. (I also delete the cache each

With no mods installed everything works fine, scav has all ammo in mag, when I generate a new scav with Realism installed, edit the profile again to make scav immediately playable and load in with said new scav the magazine is ALMOST always empty, there are some circumstances where the magazine does have full ammo in it, which is somewhat confusing.

Additional information:
    SPT Aki Version: 3.5.2
    Realism Version: 0.7.5
    No error log created
    Server Log: SPT-Aki CodePaste (sp-tarkov.com)

There is always a chance that I am entirely wrong and it has nothing to do with Realism, i'll keep testing and investigating to see if I can find the culprit, you would certainly know more than I would about this however.

EDIT: I have narrowed it down slightly by disabling all checkmarks in the config and only enabling every option of the BOTS page. With EVERYTHING unchecked the bug isn't present, with all options on the bot page checked the bug comes back. Will try and narrow it down further.

EDIT2: Narrowed it down to the Bot Changes option, when enabled the bug shows up.

I had something similar happen to me, check your settings (top right) and make sure that the launcher is pointed to the correct folder for your 3.5.2 installation.

Also, you listed your game client version as 0.13.0.21734, if it were to be 3.5.2 it should be 0.13.0.22173, did you check the correct .exe as explained when you were making this post?

You have done a fantastic job with this mod, and transformed the SPT experience in a fantastic way, I have noticed some errors and listed them below. PLEASE do not take this as a slight, I am doing this as my way of contributing to a great mod to help make it even slightly better, to give back in a small way.

When editing the values for "Bot Tier Odds" and removing a character to change the value, such as changing Lvl 0-4 from "15,1,0,0" to "15,1,,0," I will get an Unhandled exception error https://i.imgur.com/rTaEZOg.png SPT-Aki CodePaste (sp-tarkov.com) - Not sure if this is a me issue or not. Highlighting a number and replacing said number without deleting it does not cause an error.

Realism and Ballistics tab
    Under "Revert HP to Default" in the description, the word default is spelt "defualt".

Under "Realistic Ballistics" in the description, the word penetration is spelt "penetatraion".

Under "Recoil, and Attachment Overhaul" in the description, there are 2 spaces after the word "See", and the word balanced is spelt "balanaced".

Under "Malfunction Changes" in the description, the word additional is spelt "additonal".

Health & Movment tab
    The tab has Movement spelt "Movment" not sure if this is due to character limits however.

Bots
    Under "Bot Changes" in the description, the word hostility is spelt "hostilitiy".

Under "Realistic Boss Health, Realistic Boss Follower Health, Realistic Raider/Rogue Health, Realistic Cultist Health" in the description, the word default is spelt "defualt". Also "Realistic Raider/Rogue Health" has an additional period . after the description.

Under "PMC Difficulty" in the description there is an additional period . at the end.

Traders & Flea tab
    Under "Tiered Fleamarket" in the description, the word progressively is spelt "progressivly".

Under "Change Item Loyalty Levels" in the description, the word weapons is spelt "wepaons".

Under "Add Custom items" in the description, there are two spaces after the word "offers".

The "Stock Modifer" option has Modifier spelt "Modifer", and in the description minimum is spelt "minium"

Under "Stackable Item Multi" in the description, the word multiplier is spelt "multilplier".

Under "Trader Refresh Time" in the description, the word refresh is spelt "refersh".

Recoil & Presets tab
    Under "Global Recoil Modifiers" in the description of each option, each word starts with a capital letter.

Dev Tools tab
    In the description at the top you have spelt specific "sepcific" and have two "what" in a row.