Posts by Arkan

The overview pages states that disabling variable zoom will fuck sensitivity, so you must disable the sensitivity changes in the bepinex config AND the server module's config

Yeah I know that. But what I'm saying is that trying to enable it back and putting everything like it was before didn't work until cleaning the FOVFix.cfg. So (at least in my case) I can't go back and enable it without redoing the configuration from the ground in Bepinex. I'm not stating that it messes the sens, because like you said, it is expected. What I'm saying is about going back and trying to enable it again. It remains messed up.

Hey, Fontaine!
    Thanks for the manual settings for the sens. I was one that was having low sens when aiming. I had to increase it in game, but it still didn't feel consistent. With that update I can make it more linear. But I found a potential bug, I was able to replicate it 3x to confirm (I just didn't test with this mod by itself because it's not game breaking).

I did what follows:

- Configured the sens, fov, etc. Played a lot with no problems, until...

- Disabled variable zoom (only did it for the REAP-IR, since I was trying to mimic the fixed zoom on it and I use the same button to Decrease zoom and toggle white/black hot)

- Quit the game with the Variable zoom disabled

- Open the game to play again and the sens was broken. Super fast in any zoom, even on 1x

- Enabled the Variable again and the sens was still wrong. Every config in the sens sliders didn't have any effect

- Closing the game and server and opening again didn't work. Only fixed it by deleting the FOVFix.cfg

I did those steps 2 more times to confirm, reinstalled the mod, every time it happened as described. So for now I won't disable it again, but maybe it can help you to identify something about it. I have only the Realism Bridge in the folder together with FOVfix.

Mod list:

Mod: OpticRework version: 1.2.2 by: ACOGforlife, SAMSWAT loaded

Mod: LateToTheParty version: 1.1.15 by: DanW loaded

Mod: DoorBreacher version: 1.0.0 by: Tron loaded

Mod: Fontaine FOV Fix version: 1.6.6 by: Fontaine loaded

Mod: Gilded Key Storage version: 1.1.2 by: Jehree loaded

Mod: MoreCheckmarksBackend version: 1.5.1 by: VIP loaded

Mod: broker_trader version: 1.3.1 by: Nightingale loaded

Mod: EyesOfATrader version: 1.3.0 by: Platinum loaded

Mod: SVM version: 1.6.5 by: KMC, EmuRC-GhostFenixx loaded

Mod: NoDiscardLimit version: 1.0.0 by: Skwizzy loaded

Mod: SPT Realism Mod version: 0.8.9 by: Fontaine loaded

Mod: SWAG and DONUTS version: 3.0.3 by: nooky and props loaded

Mod: Thermal-bundle version: 1.0.0 by: Traveler loaded

Mod: DrakiaXYZ-Waypoints version: 1.1.2 by: DrakiaXYZ loaded

Mod: SAIN version: 2.0.0 by: z-Solarint loaded

Hi, Fontaine! Thanks for the variable optics!
    I'm running into an issue, like others said before, parts of the weapon are disappearing when adsing (version 1.6.2). Another thing I noticed is with the Elcan (I know it isn't variable). With it when I press the toggle zoom button (the EFT one) it toggles this effect of invisible parts on this scope. And when I press the Zoom-in button (from your mod) it flickers in and out (video linked), it only works when I use the button + mouseScroll.

Then I switch to the vudu, the invisible parts are still happening. No laser device showing.

I had your previous version, and NotGregs' sensitivity fix, I uninstalled both and still the same issue. I'm using Geff's scope overhaul.

Hi, Fontaine.

I just saw the new version uploaded. Thanks for this! Is it possible to update from 0.8.72 and keep the settings changed through Bepinex? I tweaked some values for reload speeds and the position of the stances.

Thank you

Hi, Fontaine!
    Is it possible to change the overflow damage of blacked out limbs?
    I'm killing and dying a lot from just two shots in the legs (even when hitting two different legs) by any bullet of 7.62x51 which makes me just shoot legs with any ammo of this caliber (I know it probably is realistic this way, I just want it toned down a little, if possible)

Thanks!

You're 100% sure you disabled hit zones for player? If you did then I don't know what to tell you, I double checked the code. No steps to reproduce or data to work with.

Yeah, I just checked here to be sure, it's disabled. The first two times it happened I thought about that, so I disabled to see if it would keep happening. The last time it was disabled. I'll try to keep playing with the armor and try to record it. If I'm able to reproduce again with video I'll come back to you.

Hey, Fontaine! Thanks a lot for the mod! Having a lot of fun. But I have a question, I don't know if I misunderstood the ballistics or there's a chance of a bug. The situation happened more than once, but the last one was as it follows:

- I was wearing a Killa armor (full durability and level 9 (not showing real armor class)) 85% blunt damage reduction

- I got shot in the thorax and killed (blunt damage) with one bullet of 7.62x51mm TCW SP (160 dmg and 55 pen) ~50 meters away
    - I have "Armor Hit Zones" enabled but "Armor Hitzones for player" disabled. "Body Hit Zones" is enabled.

- The armor returned on insurance with full durability (120)

The question is: The blunt damage reduction of 85% doesn't mean I was going to take at the maximum 160-(0.85*160) = 24 dmg?

The body hit zones still affect the damage even if it doesn't penetrate? I was expecting the body hit zones to only affect bullets that go through the armor. Could I be killed if the former thought is false? Like a shot in the heart area with purely blunt damage.

Thanks in advance for clarification! Love the mod!

Edit: I found that in the line 305 of the 'SPT-Realism-Mod\src\ballistics\armor.ts' the ";" is missing at the end of "serverItem._props.BluntThroughput = 0.15". I don't know javascript, but could that be the problem? (if there's any)