Posts by BurgerMan69

Other than the bitcoin miner failing and bricking your PC, it failing to find a custom preset for sniper scavs which I never gave to them should have no ill effects

Okay, thanks. I had no idea it wasn't part of Realism - thought it was maybe part of the bot progression changes, but what do I know

Hey man - I'm using tactical gear component as well as that one 16 inch barrel mod for the HK 416, and since theres no compatibilty patch for TGC as of yet I'm guessing these errors are caused by it - it shouldn't cause any issues affecting gameplay, correct?

Realism Mod: Failed To Find Custom Preset For Bot marksman At Tier 2

Weapon 5ae08f0a5acfc408fb1398a1 was generated incorrectly, falling back to weapon preset see error above

Weapon 5ae08f0a5acfc408fb1398a1 was generated incorrectly, falling back to weapon preset see error above