Posts by HAJIMEdj

Right, so I installed all the files. I can find the cards just fine, but the case doesn't show up anywhere in the hideout. I've made a dev profile with a fully kitted everything, but still no card case. There's also no ability to construct it. Also no error both in the console and the server window either.

There's something really funky going on with this mod on Streets. Every time I load in, the map seems to be completely vacant, save for the Boss that spawns and a few scavs. The scavs don't really seem to be doing anything however. PMCs are nowhere to be found, so there is almost no activity (gunshots, people running around etc.) whatsoever. I also encountered Guards waaaaaaaay out of the Lexos garage, almost near Expo, which is very weird. However, I tested this on a main account and not a test account so I didn't check if Kaban was actually AT Lexos. Now here's the annoying part: there are no error logs whatsoever. Not in the console, nor on the server logs. The only thing I can give you is my mods list, but removing the mod was all it took for things to return to normal.

Mods list:

- MFAC

- Painter and assorted Core mods

- BRNVG N-15 adapter

- Algorithmic Level progression

- Live Flea Prices

- Expanded Task Text

- Gilded Key Storage

- Kawaii Trader Icons

- Kawaii Weapon Mods

- Leaves Relooted and Shiny Airdrop Guns

- More Checkmarks

- Tactical Gear Component

- Npc Spam Remover

- PMCs have EOD

- Better Spawns Plus

- AllTheClothes

- Cat Ears

- Realistic Thermals

- WTT Head and Voice selector

- WTT Long Lost Heads

- MASS

- Custom Launcher Backgrounds

- SAIN and assorted mods

I highly recommend getting the no bush and no AI (Fenix) mods. PMCs and scavs won't laser you through five layers of shrubbery and instaspot you from 200 meters anymore. SAIN also has fantastic mods that modify bot behaviour to more acceptable levels. And it does NOT make them easier. Once they spot you, they can still wreck your shit HARD. It just takes off the edge of unfairness they often have.