Posts by Eliws

Hi, wondering if anyone can help me with a problem I'm having where only Bear PMCs will spawn, no USECs. I have done a bit of tweaking the settings since first installing but nothing major and all the other tweaks still work fine. Since first installation I've not had a single USEC pmc spawn. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: I also just changed my version to the default one from this page and still have the issue of no USEC pmc's spawning. I also tried turning 'All PMCs are BEARs' off, and tried turning them both off and still no change.

Also this screenshot shows that when I load a game none of the listed bot spawns are for USEC and all that spawns throughout the game are BEAR.

Forgot to update this but I ended up giving up with FAIT for AI changes and switching to a (kinda) complicated mix of MOAR, POOP and FAIT (for gear changes). Couldn't figure out the BEAR issue but no longer have the issue with the current setup.

Hi, wondering if anyone can help me with a problem I'm having where only Bear PMCs will spawn, no USECs. I have done a bit of tweaking the settings since first installing but nothing major and all the other tweaks still work fine. Since first installation I've not had a single USEC pmc spawn. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: I also just changed my version to the default one from this page and still have the issue of no USEC pmc's spawning. I also tried turning 'All PMCs are BEARs' off, and tried turning them both off and still no change.

Also this screenshot shows that when I load a game none of the listed bot spawns are for USEC and all that spawns throughout the game are BEAR.