Posts by Wuzzyfuzzybear

I also have yet to been able to load into lighthouse without crashing, this is a issue i share with offical tarkov client and Aki client. I do not know if these are related but id figure id put it here anyway. I do have 32Gb of ram as i know lighthouse and streets of tarkov are ram hogs, I can load into streets of tarkov just fine.

Hello, Ive followed the FAQ for this issue, The closest being "My character dies immediately/falls through the ground/game has no textures when a raid starts! what do i do?" twice now to no success and im sorta at my wits end. When i load into factory i can hear my gun rack while still actually loading the map or without even being in the game yet and then when it gives you the 8 or so seconds to prepare before it drops you into raid, During those 8 or so seconds around 3-5 i can hear my character dying and when i load into raid im greeted with this screen. (see attached photo) But on the rare occasion when i do load into the map without dying i am greeted with the map not being fully loaded. the walls are missing and are blinding white, When i walk into said walls i fall through the map and hit the ground of the world and die. Due to this i cannot progress with anything related to the factory map. I am able to load into factory without issue on the offical tarkov game with no mods attached to that client. Even with no mods i cannot load into factory using the Aki client/server, I would really like some guidance on this issue as i cannot find any documentation online about this failure to load into/incomplete loading of a map before on tarkov and would like to continue enjoying the Single player cilent that was created as its revived my love for tarkov once more, Thanks.