Posts by hitscan

yo I got you spt gang, i got it working in 3.5.5

TL;DR You need something like Realism to restrict botloadouts. Use Junko Space Mommy's fix during install. DO NOT USE FAIT.

Through a lot of trial and error, I've found that KMC works as long as you have something restricting bot loadouts.

My current mods setup is running SAIN AIO, Realism, SWAG+Nooky preset and KMC both Gear and Weapons (Core as well, obviously).

Found that no matter what I did, having KMC mods installed without Realism would always generate the "botloadout exceed stack pool" error, after the bot/generate line.

Redid my install, loaded in all the mentioned mods above, then installed KMC and works like a charm.

There's a known fix posted by a user on the mods workshop (Cheers to Junko Space Mommy) that bypasses the trader restriction, do that fix during your install of KMC:

go to SRC in KMC Core folder, go to API, go to modules, and then use Notepad+ to open up traders.js and look for the line:

traderConfig.durabilityPurchaseThreshhold[traderId] = 60; DELETE THIS LINE.

FINS AI TWEAK WILL BREAK EVERYTHING. Do not use with KMC.

You might not even have to do a clean reinstall of the game, just make sure you delete the SPT/user/cache folder
    before you run up the server; it'll redo your mod list to decrease conflictions. You should really do this any time you're adding to an existing server.

Much thanks again for Junko's trader fix!
    go SPT