Posts by chairsofter101

You didn't post what the error is exactly (beyond the fact that your game crashes), but if I had to guess, I would say it's the KMC mods (KMC Core, KMC Weapons, KMC Gear). All of those are way out of date and not compatible with 3.7.x at all.

It just throws the following error: "

The application had a critical error and failed to run

Exception produced: Error: Cannot inject the dependency "configServer" at position #1 of "Watermark" constructor. Reason:

ENOENT: no such file or directory, scandir 'Aki_Data/Server/configs/'

Stacktrace:

Error: Cannot inject the dependency "configServer" at position #1 of "Watermark" constructor. Reason:

ENOENT: no such file or directory, scandir 'Aki_Data/Server/configs/'

at C:\snapshot\project\node_modules\tsyringe\dist\cjs\dependency-container.js:324:23

at Array.map (<anonymous>)

at C:\snapshot\project\node_modules\tsyringe\dist\cjs\dependency-container.js:295:38

at InternalDependencyContainer.construct (C:\snapshot\project\node_modules\tsyringe\dist\cjs\dependency-container.js:297:11)

at InternalDependencyContainer.resolveRegistration (C:\snapshot\project\node_modules\tsyringe\dist\cjs\dependency-container.js:166:51)

at InternalDependencyContainer.resolve (C:\snapshot\project\node_modules\tsyringe\dist\cjs\dependency-container.js:109:33)

at Program.start (C:\snapshot\project\src\Program.ts:26:28)

at Object.<anonymous> (C:\snapshot\project\src\ide\ReleaseEntry.ts:12:9)

at Module._compile (pkg/prelude/bootstrap.js:1926:22)

at Object.Module._extensions..js (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1308:10)"

every single time I try to launch the server