Posts by KevinLB

When I try to click on the Notifications on this site I get the following error every time:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The server encountered an unresolvable problem, please try again later.

Exception ID: 3f55eea75fa0a0ed9db46242b1bf164f9aa235e8

----------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone have any ideas as to why?

I exit a raid and the game freezes, then the only way to recover is to close the game and restart, then I lose all loot and quest items that were picked up during that raid. Here is the info on the server screen:

Backendcounter: CounterHoursCrafting value is different post raid, old: 25896 new: saveProgressRequest.profile.BackendCounters[backendCounterKey].value

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'rewards')

at QuestHelper.applyMoneyBoost (C:\snapshot\project\obj\helpers\QuestHelper.js)

at QuestHelper.applyQuestReward (C:\snapshot\project\obj\helpers\QuestHelper.js)

at QuestHelper.failQuest (C:\snapshot\project\obj\helpers\QuestHelper.js)

at InRaidHelper.processFailedQuests (C:\snapshot\project\obj\helpers\InRaidHelper.js)

at InRaidHelper.updateProfileBaseStats (C:\snapshot\project\obj\helpers\InRaidHelper.js)

at InraidController.savePmcProgress (C:\snapshot\project\obj\controllers\InraidController.js)

at InraidController.savePostRaidProgress (C:\snapshot\project\obj\controllers\InraidController.js)

at InraidCallbacks.saveProgress (C:\snapshot\project\obj\callbacks\InraidCallbacks.js)

at RouteAction.action (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\static\InraidStaticRouter.js)

at InraidStaticRouter.handleStatic (C:\snapshot\project\obj\di\Router.js)

at QuestHelper.applyMoneyBoost (C:\snapshot\project\obj\helpers\QuestHelper.js)

at QuestHelper.applyQuestReward (C:\snapshot\project\obj\helpers\QuestHelper.js)

at QuestHelper.failQuest (C:\snapshot\project\obj\helpers\QuestHelper.js)

at InRaidHelper.processFailedQuests (C:\snapshot\project\obj\helpers\InRaidHelper.js)

at InRaidHelper.updateProfileBaseStats (C:\snapshot\project\obj\helpers\InRaidHelper.js)

at InraidController.savePmcProgress (C:\snapshot\project\obj\controllers\InraidController.js)

at InraidController.savePostRaidProgress (C:\snapshot\project\obj\controllers\InraidController.js)

at InraidCallbacks.saveProgress (C:\snapshot\project\obj\callbacks\InraidCallbacks.js)

at RouteAction.action (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\static\InraidStaticRouter.js)

at InraidStaticRouter.handleStatic (C:\snapshot\project\obj\di\Router.js)