Posts by NoBody890

Добрый день. Благодарю за работу. Отличный мод, но есть нюанс, при добавлении ОРУЖИЯ в схрон, добавляется только его основная часть - ствол со ствольной коробкой. Не очень удобно. Приходится при завершении квеста на поиск и сдачу торговцу определённого ОРУЖИЯ перелопачивать весь список оружейных частей чтобы найти и собрать нужный образец. Было бы логичней сделать добавление ОРУЖИЯ в полной сборке. Спасибо за понимание.

Code
    Это нормально. В игре после добавления оружия вы всегда можете щелкнуть правой кнопкой мыши и отредактировать, а затем таким образом создать свое оружие. Или в редакторе профиля перейдите в раздел «Глобальные настройки предметов», и оттуда вы сможете выбрать полностью экипированное оружие. Надеюсь это поможет.

Thats why I ask, I wanted to make sure since this was in russian, wanted to make sure there wasnt a language barrier causing a misunderstanding. No, I wont help anyone who doesnt pay for the game. I mean, as much as I get upset with BSG for not fixing the easiest things, I still would rather support them then steal from them.

Honestly, there is no secret to getting better performance. Even with high end pc's. I have a 14900 with 7200htz ram and a 4090, and will only get average 80 and 90 on streets even when I turn things way down. Its just the games coding. When they change over to the new gaming engine sometime this year or next, we can only hope things get better. Unity engine released back in 2005, so its time for an upgrade.

How to be sure about that ?

With the literal THOUSANDS of people who have downloaded this, and play this on a daily basis, if there had been and issue, someone would have made it known before now... Why people use crap anti virus software I will never know, but do yourself a favor and delete it. The one built into windows is more then enough. You are literally killing your system resources by using it..

I have had this issue before, there are 2 ways to fix it. First is the easy way, when you open the launcher, click settings, and find your Tarkov folder. If that doesn't help, you may need to delete completely SPT AND EFT, redownload EFT, run it to make sure it is in working order, then re downloaded SPT. Should work fine after that. I know it is a pain but this is the price we pay lol. Remember to copy your Mod, Profile, and Plugins folders so you do not have to redownload every single mod again. Hope this helps.

Ive had the same issues for a long time now only mine would crash on any map at any random time. I tried everything possible until just by luck, I decided to try this. If you have something running on your PC that controls your graphics card such as with mine, I have a Zotac Gaming 4090 and I have Firestorm downloaded and running to control the lights on the card. I closed that. Not one single crash since. If I let it run in the background, crash every time. Closed, I can raid for the last week and not a single crash. Dont ask me how it would be related, how it would effect Tarkov, I have not a single idea, but something about it running caused a process glitch in the system its self that it didn't like and would close the game out. Try it, Afterburner, or MSI, ICue, any of those, close um out, run raids for a day, see if you crash any more. Hope this helps in some way.

I have used ram cleaner, even with 64gb of memory, doesn't matter. Still have random crashes. To my knowledge, I have the most current download of SAIN as well, at least it is the newest provided on this site.

Server mods are SWAG Donuts, NoDiscardLimit is actually Looting Bots, SAIN is SAIN 2.0 - SOLARINT'S AI MODIFICATIONS, WayPoints, and a profile called Gigachad. Sorry for the typos above.

Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong, or what I have downloaded or running on my PC that is causing random crashes please? Doesnt matter the map, it can happen mid raid, the end of raid once extracted, Never in the main menu has it happened. I have deleted everything, re-downloaded, reinstalled, and downgraded, I am just at a loss now and I need someone who knows more than I do to help me unfortunately. So if someone could, please, tell me how I am screwing this up lol.