Posts by plusminus20

have you try to load SVM before Reaslim in load order ?

yes, its loaded before heres how my order looks

{

"order": ["aBoopsQuestZoneAPI_v1.0.0.0", "Anastasia", "Svetlana", "DoorBreacher", "MoreCheckmarksBackend", "ODT-ItemInfo-3.2.0", "ServerValueModifier", "SPT-Realism-Mod", "bluehead-AIOTrader", "SWAG", "Virtual's Custom Quest Loader", "zSolarint-SAIN-ServerMod", "zzDrakiaXYZ-Waypoints", "Skwizzy-NoDiscardLimit"]

}

What does this mean? I think its conflicting with SVM trader option.. given i left everything defaulted in SVM trader category, i just turned on FiR requirements to off.

heres what shows up

Scheduled event: 'aki-traders' failed to run successfully.

Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '0')

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '0')

at RandomizeTraderAssort.randomizeStockHelper (E:\SPT3.6.1EFT\user\mods\SPT-Realism-Mod\src\traders\traders.js:353:68)

at TraderRefresh.modifyTraderAssorts (E:\SPT3.6.1EFT\user\mods\SPT-Realism-Mod\src\traders\traders.js:539:37)

at TraderRefresh.myResetExpiredTrader (E:\SPT3.6.1EFT\user\mods\SPT-Realism-Mod\src\traders\traders.js:513:40)

at TraderAssortHelper.result.resetExpiredTrader (E:\SPT3.6.1EFT\user\mods\SPT-Realism-Mod\src\mod.js:123:38)

at TraderController.update (C:\snapshot\project\obj\controllers\TraderController.js)

at TraderCallbacks.onUpdate (C:\snapshot\project\obj\callbacks\TraderCallbacks.js)

at App.update (C:\snapshot\project\obj\utils\App.js)

Scheduled event: 'aki-traders' failed to run successfully.

Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '0')

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '0')

at RandomizeTraderAssort.randomizeStockHelper (E:\SPT3.6.1EFT\user\mods\SPT-Realism-Mod\src\traders\traders.js:353:68)

at TraderRefresh.modifyTraderAssorts (E:\SPT3.6.1EFT\user\mods\SPT-Realism-Mod\src\traders\traders.js:539:37)

at TraderRefresh.myResetExpiredTrader (E:\SPT3.6.1EFT\user\mods\SPT-Realism-Mod\src\traders\traders.js:513:40)

at TraderAssortHelper.result.resetExpiredTrader (E:\SPT3.6.1EFT\user\mods\SPT-Realism-Mod\src\mod.js:123:38)

at TraderController.update (C:\snapshot\project\obj\controllers\TraderController.js)

at TraderCallbacks.onUpdate (C:\snapshot\project\obj\callbacks\TraderCallbacks.js)

at App.update (C:\snapshot\project\obj\utils\App.js)

the thing is, the traders still work as normal(?) i notice new items got replaced, fresh stock, etc (i waited for the restock timer, screenshotted before restock and saw the difference)

that's a sort of general and vague error, could be dozens of different issues. Does it happen if you create a different profile? It's likely wrong SPT/Realism version or conflicting mod

im using the latest auto installer along with the latest spt-realism version, i tried 2 other profiles zero to hero and a preexisting EoD profile, both has the same error, Although when i go in game im getting no error on my console and im able to play the game normally?

on the spt_aki server console it just shows

Realism Mod: Profile Health Has Been Corrected

Realism Mod: New Profile Meds And Hydration/Energy Adjusted

Realism Mod: New Profile Meds And Hydration/Energy Adjusted

Realism Mod: Error Checking Player Profile: TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '0')

Realism Mod: Profile backup executed successfully: _2023-02-16_8-12-16_PM

[Client Request] /client/languages

[Client Request] /client/game/config

[Client Request] /client/items

[Client Request] /client/customization

[Client Request] /client/globals

[Client Request] /client/trading/api/traderSettings

[Client Request] /client/settings

[Client Request] /client/game/profile/list

[Client Request] /client/game/profile/select

[Client Request] /client/profile/status

[Client Request] /client/weather

[Client Request] /client/locale/en

[Client Request] /client/locations

Profile changes saved

so can i just ignore this? or should i dig further?

has this been reported?

"Realism Mod: Error Checking Player Profile: TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '0')"

im using latest version spt realism

not sure if its something i should just ignore (its red text on server console https://ibb.co/mBPDzzp )

i assume it means because i picked realism mod as my profile instead of standard,eod,prepare to die editions?