Posts by SlyDinger

I have fixed the issue with copying everything from my steam deck to my pc and it works.

I had an issue, because the launcher could not find the .exe, but I just switched the path in the launcher and good to go.(for some reason it didn't work on 1st try and switched the path back to the original path)

Have not played the game for a few month and I wanted to play again, but I had some issues when checking the traders.

I had a pretty old version so I went for updates.

Simple upgrade did not work so I deleted everything and started fresh.

I have the original game updated and working as it should.

I have tried to install SPT with the installer, because last time I did with that and worked on first try.

Now I tried the manual install, different install location, different folder name.

Allways the same issue.

I run the Aki.Server first and when it says "Server is running Happy playing!!" I go ahead and run the Aki.Launcher.

I type in a name and pick edge of darkness.

When I click "Start Game" I get a message "Patching..." which dissapears after 5seconds and a pup-up window says "The input file hash doesn't match the expected hash. You may be using the wrong version of AKI for your client files. Do you want to continue?". I can click Yes or No. If I pick No, its just not start the game and shows for a moment that "Core patch failed". If I pick Yes, it starts the game, but stuck at the first loading screen and goes infinite loading.

I had some issues with linking the log files, because I don't have those locations.

Server log should be okay.

BepInEx is not there where it says. There is a config file in BepInEx/config/BepInEx and linked that instead.

There is no "Logs" folder in the game folder so I linked a config file from NLog folder.

I have the very same problem and I have no idea what to try next. I have played the game before and used some mods too. I have not been playing the game a while and I wanted to play again, but got some issues in game when checking the traders so I went to reinstall the game. Well, its not working now.