Posts by dezot

Is there a way or option to have Hold-Breath function enabled? I have the recoil overhaul disabled but the Hold-Breath function does NOT work in-game.

Removing the mod completely resolves this issue and thus, reenabling the Hold-Breath function again.

Hey Fontaine,

Do you have a thread that has screenshots on updating the bots/pmcs weapon presets? I tried going into SPT-AKI-Versions\user\mods\SPT-Realism-Mod\db folder and found the .json files and tried modifying the Item IDs and so on via notepad++ . However, cannot get them to work, I even removed all other assets within the weapon presets for sptbearpresets.json and others and only made 1 weapon loadout and the bot did not spawn with my preset.

The Bots will still spawn with the old weapon presets.

I tried following this guide: Realism Mod: Creating & Installing Presets, Making New Weapons, Gear & Attachments Compatible. - AKI Mods Workshop (sp-tarkov.com) But I still can't get these bots to come with the weapon presets I assigned. Any help is appreciated.

Additionally, yes, using updated v0.11.2 SPT for v3.6.1 and also saved the files and reloaded the server after changes.