Posts by Angree

Sorry if this is a dumb question.

I can see that the server has been upgraded to 3.7.1, can I simply upgrade SP tarkov and keep my profile? Or do I need to build a new folder and do this separately?

If separate, can I keep the profile across the versions? ie no "wipe"? If yes, what file is there?

And I also appreciate that I will be waiting for the mods to be upgraded as well before I upgrade, so I am not in a rush but keen to see what the art of the possible is.

TIA

AHA!!

I did delete a few stacks of cash and restarted server and launcher which didn't seem to help, at least initially. So I also had a look through the profile file and couldn't see any of the 2284 hits I had for the tpl with a negative stack count, but this was a manual review and I may have missed something

I restarted the server and launcher and deleted some more cash (several millions) and it seems to have fixed it!! I now have a positive number for cash and can buy and sell on the flea.

So it would seem that my experiment to see if I could be a zillionaire failed, I will need to be happy with 2 billion lol

Thanks bud

I may have hit a bug where a sale on the fleamarket was not sold.

I did have 2.2 billion (yes billion) roubles, but after the sale failed, my money seems to have a minus in front of it, ie -2.2 billion. Any stuff I sell does seem to reduce the number, ie if I had -100k and sold something for 20k, I am left with -80k, so the counters seem to work, they are just minus numbers.

Cos the game sees me as having minus money, I cannot list anything on the flea or buy from the flea.

I have a few questions:

1. Has anyone had this before?

2. Anyone know how to fix it?

3. Anyone know where/if the rouble count is listed in the user config file? Can I edit this and correct the bug?

If it cannot be fixed then I will just have to nuke the profile and start again. Not a great issue but I was trying to work my way through all the quests at least once :D

TIA