Posts by IvanTheThicc

IvanTheThicc added a new version:

This should make my mod compatible with 3.7.3 let me know if anything is broken

Added backpacks to each level. I will most likely be adding more items to all my mods soon or at least I hope.

Added over 20 new barters and changed the prices for keycards to 10 bitcoins for the time being. I think I will loot each room and then change the price of the keycards based on the amount of money I get.

IvanTheThicc added a new file:

Adds Mr. B who deals with bitcoin. This mod was centered around bitcoin being 357000. He will offer cases, high end items, keycards, and eventually more items to buy with bitcoin and he will also trade you bitcoin for certain items too. If you think anything should be added let me know and I am still working out the prices so expect some changes in the next few days or weeks.

To install just unpack and place in your user mods folder.

Added a ton of new guns, ammo, and gear. I will likely not be adding anymore items unless they are needed (missing magazines and such) as I want to make an update to my other mod and work on my final trader mod.

Added 5 new guns, more ammo, and 2 armbands. If anything is broken let me know and I will try to have a fix out for it.

Adds Oskar who will sell you all kinds of western gear and equipment. This is the counterpart to my other mod and I reccomend using them both. Just like the other one this mod was also balanced around the realism mod so I highly reccomend using that mod as well. If there is anything wrong with the mod or you think something needs to be adjusted please let me know and in the next couple of days and weeks I will be adding a few more things and changing prices as I finish my playthrough.

Added armor, helmets, ammo, guns, and a few other things. I will likely not be adding anything more items for a while as I wanna work on my other trader mod so expect there to only be price changes from here on out. If there is anything wrong or broken let me know and I will fix it.

Added a few things and moved things around a bit. Also the sr2 mags should be fixed.

This mod adds Anastasia from Zenitco to sell you all Zenitco parts as well as some kitted weapons and some other goodies. The pricing and availability of items was made so with the realism mod in mind as I honestly can't play without it. This is my very first mod so please let me know if there is anything you think I should add as well as if you think anything needs to be tweaked. I want to say a huge thanks to DJLang for helping me get started so please go check out his mod Saria Shop.