Posts by Karlhest

Fontaine added a new version:

You are the absolute best, thank you for your time to updating the mod, can't wait to try when I got home

That's a shame, sounds like they are incompatible then. Some sort of memory leak. Not sure there's much I can do on my end alone. I'll make a note of it in the compatibility tab. I appreciate you doing this the right way and taking the time to test it.

The "Check Ammo Speed" setting doesn't affect checking mags in inventory if that's what you're thinking, it speeds up the weapon animation.

Ah yes my bad I meant the mag check animation is not affected by check ammo options even though I did put it up to 10 or low as 0.1. This was not an issue with 3.6.1 ver of Realism I just don't know why...

Edit : I could record some video regarding this issue but I'm not at home at the moment, probably soon or later pardon.

I just made an account just to say that this mod is amazing and really can't play the game without this again. But I've found a problem that the check ammo options (where you check your mag's remaining ammos) in BepInEX (F12) menu didn't do anything at all. I've set it to 10 and 0.1 and it still didn't do anything. I had to wipe create another profile just to test if my previous profile actually affecting any of this problem but still it don't do anything at all.
    Here's my installed mods as for now, previously I had much more than this cause I thought my mods prior to testing is affecting but even after nuking my list, it's still the same. I've been using the mod since 3.6.0 and it don't even had this problem, now I'm using 3.7.1 with Realism updated, I really hope my screenshots is enough but if it isn't I could made a video about it.

Again thank you for your time for creating such exquisite mod.