Posts by crunchemex

I think I throw this here? sorry for putting it in the other spot.

Hi Fontaine,

I installed your realism mod along with the following:

QuestingBots

ExpandedTaskText

MoreCheckmarks

Looting bots

SAIN

Drakia Waypoints

Amands Graphics

TyrDeclutterer

ItemSellPrice

I tuned the realism config using the .exe file to my liking, and didn't mess with ANYTHING else mod related (other mods included). I extracted the mods using 7zip into my SPT folder, I just tweaked the realism.exe before launching the game

First boot up after fresh install of the mod, things go fine. I boot in, and can play as long as I'd like no problems. However, when I close the game, launcher and server (in that order) upon attempting to play again a few hours later, I am met with this server error message:

The application had a critical error and failed to run

Exception produced: SyntaxError: N:\non-steam games\SPT\user\mods\SPT-Realism\config\config.json: Unexpected token } in JSON at position 3173

Stacktrace:

SyntaxError: N:\non-steam games\SPT\user\mods\SPT-Realism\config\config.json: Unexpected token } in JSON at position 3173

at parse (<anonymous>)

at Object.Module._extensions..json (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1322:39)

at Module.load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1117:32)

at Function.Module._load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:958:12)

at Module.require (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1141:19)

at Module.require (pkg/prelude/bootstrap.js:1851:31)

at require (node:internal/modules/cjs/helpers:110:18)

at Object.<anonymous> (N:\non-steam games\SPT\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\utils\utils.ts:9:19)

at Module._compile (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1254:14)

at Module._compile (pkg/prelude/bootstrap.js:1890:32)

ALSO, when I launched the realism.exe after this error, I'm met with another error:

The type initializer for 'Realism_Mod_Config_GUI.Main_Form' threw an exception.

Make sure this app is located in the 'SPT-Realism-Mod' folder, and make sure the 'config.json' file is located in 'config\config.json'

Thing is, the config file is located appropriately, as is the exe file.

I can provide anything else you need, I don't have knowledge of code or anything so I tried my best to describe things.

Thanks