Posts by rrrrrrrrr

You can pretty much accomplish that with current config but setting them as the same odds. BTW, did you resolve the issue with bots tanking multiple headshots? Important for me to fix it if it's a bug.

Apparently it was an ai behavior mod maybe?, I deleted some stuff and it seemed to work? I'm assuming it was me trying those new light based ai reaction mods, they were causing a bunch of WEIRD other stuff too like infinite pumping on shotguns when trying to fire, so I'm going to take a guess and say it was that.

So sorry for the false alarm, I couldn't imagine that was causing so many issues, but it was.

Kinda curious is there someway in configs to self edit the ranges the bot tiers spawn in, say extend them from a 1-34 range to more a 1-50ish range?

Uhh..I know there was the body region change, but I started a new usec run(to see the changes from the start instead of reusing my old profile) and scav's are tanking 5.25 buckshot 3 times to the unarmored face within 10 feet and stuff like makarov's taking over 8 shots to the face :hardthink: I'm using nothing but stuff like waypoint mod and a looting bots.

It must have been something in the most recent patch, as i used 0.7.9 a bit with my older profile and the bots being super tanky like they are now

There's a few ways to fix the rogues, the main issue is there's a lot, but they're also laser accurate and all fire full auto with suppressed guns. So you could take either route, make them dumber or decrease the amount

I WILL STATE, it is entirely possible to wipe all 20 without godmode, and i did do it yesterday, but you need to be extremely smart about it.

Speaking of the rogues, im level 33, so I went in with a godmode mod and wiped the whole plant 3 times for a headcount average. On average there is at least 15 and at most 20 rogues in the plant. Not just on the turrets, but patrolling the office ground floors and the inner yard, its like completely impossible to do ANY of the waste plant quests by that level anymore, as its simply impossible to take out all of them or even get past them to do a quest, as they pretty much patrol all the ground areas and have enough guys to cover every turret.

I'm not even using the higher spawn cap from settings, and ran into 20 rogues

Mind you this is my opinion on it all based on what I saw, I have no ai mods.

Is it the openzone tweaks making them do patrols in the court yard, its honestly what's mainly making it so much harder.

Hmm 2-3 seems too high, maybe it was just lucky RNG? The vision for the mod long-term is that PvE is rewarded with loot, and traders and flea market aren't reliable sources of gear (hence the trader and flea changes). I hope to add mechanics that will nerf world loot too.

You can change the tier odds in the config, so you could have tier 4 bots only appear at lvl 35+ if you wanted. I wasn't sure when to set the end game, I've no idea what the average level people get to is so that would be good to know too. I could add another 1 or 2 level brackets up to lvl 40 or something

tbh it might be good to add another tier or two up to level 50 or higher, that might sound a bit extreme, but this new update alone added something like 20 quests that're far far down the quest trees, it just feels kinda blah to not even get half way through the prapor and mechanic quests and already have top tier gear AI, but that's just my opinion. There's also now the daily quests, some which can drop like 30,000 xp sometimes, in general its way quicker to level than progress traders now days in spt.

I probably should have been more specific, the rogues had 2-3 thors max(2/10 mind you), but that's still a lot, the Big issue ive been having with the mid to high levels is the guns and gear have started being extremely HIGH price fully kitted out items(im not using loadout mods at all). Its just getting a bit redundant to even level traders when you hit lvl 30 and everyone has tricked out to the max guns, top tier armor and bags along with visored opscores and stuff, you might as well just farm bots for gear is the issue I've had.

Level 30-35 is way way before you could even max a trader out, imo a solution would be some revisions to loadouts or change the level tiers begin.

Tbh the high player level rogues are kinda insane, by level 33 they're using almost entirely heavy THOR armor, airframes and up armored opscores, hk416s, SCAR-Hs and there's at least 12-15 of them spawning.

In general I kinda feel the loadouts could be toned down a bit for the high levels. Why not an optional alt loadout system where the bots (PMC specifically) only use specific barter preset guns and more bare bones headwear(less visors and extra armor), so to better encourage looting and leveling trader, so you can't just find insanely tricked out guns and uparmored helmets everywhere, while the rogues could use their base tarkov line up but progressively start using their better stuff like their SCARs and hk416s, and maybe just in general tone the raiders down more to russian surp gear and guns.

Crazy idea I had, why not add some harder turn speed or ergo penalties to having extremely tall backpacks (mystery ranch, 6sh118, terminator, etc)

I highly recommend checking the mod's overview page and configs

Mastery is up to SamSwat to set, he set them to their own categories IIRC. I can't easily change their categories without it getting convoluted

Huh, didn't know, assumed it'd work the same way as doing it for the vanilla guns, guess not.

Huh should the mastery of the Samswat famas and l85 be tied to the aug and MDR mastery, and the m1014 tied to the semi auto shotgun mastery, because they don't seem to be?

I keep getting popups about "enhancement and rare enhancements" on guns stating they have one after a self repair, but they don't always seem to show in my gun stats or act like they actually have one, sometimes they've worked and I have 15% less malfunction chance or 10% more accuracy as little boxes below as it should.

Realism is my only mod installed that even touches stuff other than clothes, so I thought I'd ask if there's any chance its messing with the new self repair armor/weapon "enchantment" system.

Not working ones

https://i.imgur.com/ZUU9DcK.png

As intended

LuBidSI.png

well HK offers it in a bunch of configurations, from 2-3 burst to just semi-fullauto. IIRC the Germany army version has no burst.

I'd always been told their usual burst option is 2 round, ive never heard of them having 3 round personally.

Does M855a1 have like insanely high misfeed chances? im running a ak102 at 87% with a suppressor and its jamming once every 1-2 magazines almost(yes im firing full auto), or is it the suppressor?

This might not matter anymore, as this was pre hotfix btw

Here's a crazy idea, why not take it a step further and add ergonomic and speed debuffs to chest rigs, as it is now its overall superior to pick some armor and a chest rig combos instead of a plate carrier, so I feel there should be some downsides.

How exactly do the normal Quest unlocked trader items function(or is meant to), from what I could tell while playing they're always unlocked by trader tier instead of quest, is this intended?