Posts by mangoh

Hello all, I decided to install and setup SPT today.

When installing the mod, I had all of the necessary requirements to install the mod properly. I used the automatic installer and it did its job. Then created my account, hopped into the game and only created my character, chose a faction (USEC), and named my character. I also accepted Debut and Shortage quests. From there I closed out of the game and began to install some mods.

I read the FAQ's guide on how to mod the game, as well as following MortVader's video guide.

Please note: My installation did not automatically create the BepInEx folder, this maybe a key reason why my game is not booting. Hence why I cannot supply a log for BepInEx.

Anyways, after following installation instructions, I booted up the server, and all of the server side mods are detected. Even the launcher counts my server side mods. However, when I run the game, it shows the sign of the game booting up;

Popping up in taskbar, launcher disappearing and for a split second you can see the first frame of the boot up screen for the game. However, it suddenly shuts down and sends me back to the launcher.

Any help is useful and please be honest if I'm just being dumb :p