Posts by GoatsNeedGuns

Checked the BepInEx folder, no unlisted mods there.

As far as config files go, not at all. I'm too illiterate when it comes to altering files to want to screw around with it if I didn't have to.

I did have a few mods when I played on my old computer that I didn't redownload onto this one, but I couldn't get them to run on my old PC, so I just cleared out those files.

I have the "EscapeFromTarkov_BE.exe" file in my live EFT folder, do I need to copy it over and put it in my SPT folder as well, or is that only in the live game folder because it's an anti-cheat system?

I also saw a support ticket from someone else who had the same "consistency esurance failed" error a few years ago, Their game client version wasn't compatible with their server version and so they had to downgrade. I'm not sure how to tell if my versions are compatible or not.

Disclaimer: I'm brand new to the modding community and PC gaming in general, so it's entirely possible I screwed up somewhere there.

Redownloaded SPT to my new computer yesterday (Jan. 26) and it booted up fine. Downloaded a few mods that I remembered enjoying and wanted to try them out. I loaded up the server and launcher, selected my profile, and tried to play. Launcher acted like it was loading, black screened for a few seconds, then just sent me back to the main menu of the launcher.