Posts by Hellhound556

Hi there i'm pretty new when it comes to modding tarkov and i don't know if i did something wrong but when I load in the game i got this error and i have no idea how to fix it, i think it's a new error maybe? because i've looked at all the comments and posts and no one seems to have this issue

Loading: Tactical Gear Component

(Item: undefined) WARNING: Could not find the attribute: "Durability" in the original item, make sure this is intended!

(Item: undefined) WARNING: Could not find the attribute: "MaxDurability" in the original item, make sure this is intended!

(Item: undefined) WARNING: Could not find the attribute: "Durability" in the original item, make sure this is intended!

(Item: undefined) WARNING: Could not find the attribute: "MaxDurability" in the original item, make sure this is intended!

(Item: undefined) WARNING: Could not find the attribute: "headSegments" in the original item, make sure this is intended!

Max durability: 0 for item id: 11a83a7d51ce3164efe6e7b0 was below Durability: 1, adjusting values to match

Max durability: 0 for item id: f971afd1bc62614b7ab05a5c was below Durability: 1, adjusting values to match