Posts by qwertyboy160

sounds logical. I have only 8GB ram. I don't know the name of the file and its location. also I could not track the recording during the game. in the SPT-AKI old version this was not. taking into account that each game on customs occupies 1.5GB, this is most likely virtual memory.

although of the free 47GB of virtual space, the memory takes 7GB all the time, regardless of the load. this is weird. could the principle of the server have changed? in older versions this was not. and on live tarkov everything is fine with me. this only happens while playing on the server. and how safe is it for ssd?

the server creates a lot of files on С disk during the game and then deletes them. for example, playing for 10 minutes on the customs card, something related to the server or net.framework created a 1.5gb file on the system disk (SSD) and then deleted them. and so every raid. at this rate, my ssd will soon die:( this is how it should be? in previous versions I did not notice this. i tried moving this to other drives but it still creates files in C. this happens only in the raid and not from the very start of the game. everything is fine in the main menu