Posts by ZePenuin

tested and confirmed today. I'm getting a bug where the doors are flickering as I get close to them and run into them. Sain ai heads seem to phase through the doors a bit before they open them but not getting this issue without BB. Please let me know if this is a known issue or not. Haven't recorded it in action just yet but can do if you need.

* also side note would be awesome if there could be an option to use any slugs not just breach rounds to open wooden doors. I'm 100% keeping breach rounds and explosives for reinforced doors, but I'd love the ability to walk into raid unplanned, find a shotgun with slugs in it and be able to slam my way through a door. balancing it I guess by requiring maybe 3-4+ rounds to destroy the bolt. I would use semi pleb mode but I wouldn't be able to help myself and id just blast into any door with a couple shots with a Makarov. thanks for reading the ramble, I love this mod and cant play without it. Id make the changes myself but I have not the first clue of what to do about coding ^^