Posts by ppsh-43

okay yeah, hardware is a gtx 2070 6gb. cpu is an amd 4.3 ghz core,

it mostly crashes when im exiting a raid or im choosing my pmc/scav menu or oddly enough when I sell to many items to a dealer

as for maps there all 50/50, sometimes i can play two or three games in a row or the game could crash on picking my character

as for the freezing its self when I'm in the flea market or the dealer menu and it freezes you can still here the music. and for raids you can still here the extract music and rain/ ambient noises

ohh and how would you go about solving the gpu problem cause I'm not to inept/ and thanks for awnsering my question :love:

I keep getting game crashing freezes and don't know what to do. it usually happens when I examine a new item, click through menus to fast or exit a raid ( you'll here the extract music but the screen stays black ) its very unstable and the only way I know how to temporally fix it is just by restarting my computer and starting all over again every time. any suggestions or help would be wildly appreciated and I appreciate the mod Cheers kanalazy