Posts by Jagerknotts

Any answers yet xD? I'd actually like to know where to start as well, I'm currently just fiddling with the current created mods, but I would really like to know how to create new mods.

I've seen somewhere that you can make them using c# and javascript, but I can't find it where again ;(

I ended up doing the same as you, I went over the documents and just checked out how some mods were structured and kinda went off of that. The documents provided are vague and a little hard for someone who never used unity before to understand lol, ended up googling everything.

Hi, I'm Jay, New to modding on spt. I was playing SPT and I was thinking of mods that id like to download and couldn't find any that fit what I needed. So I thought I would take it into my own hands and make them. I'm just trying to find out where the best place to start modding the game would be. Certain programs, tools, what language are most mods made in, any tutorials to kinda kick start creation? I made some mods back in the day for Skyrim but that's over 6 years ago. I'd honestly love to create mods and content for this project so any hints or tips are a big plus!