Posts by Noz90

Nope. Server check availability to finish quest based by level, other quests and other things. So, finish quests after unlocking them, or set all profile to max charasterictics, include quests. No other variants available, thx to server devolopers for it.

Yeah I went back and tried the same thing on AKI 2.0.1 and it worked perfectly fine on there. Tried the same thing on the latest AKI (2.1.2) and it doesn't work. It's fine it's not a huge issues, Just wondered if it was me doing something wrong or not :)

Hi all.

I have always used this profile editor to set all gunsmith quests to "availableforfinish" so that as I unlock them I can insta complete them.

I recently downloaded the AKI All-in-one 2.1.2 from the discord server and also downloaded this profile editor. But it does not register the tasks I set to "availableforfinish" in the game. I have to wait until I unlock them, accept the quest and then open the editor and set it to finish..one by one for each quest. I used to be able to set this option for all the quests in one go.

Is it just a case of me needing to wait for an update?