Are you tired of that boring old USEC Base Upper?
Want to be dripped out in the most exotic of camos?
How about a sweet Supreme hoodie, and slick black pants?
Then the Definitive Retexture Immersion Project is for you! D.R.I.P Adds hundreds of new clothing and equipment options, from a Momex mask in Coyote Brown, to M81 Woodland NICE COMM 3 backpacks. From custom t-shirts and hoodies, to beautiful ATACS FG-X combat uniforms. Compatible with 3.5.5!
What does D.R.I.P include?
- Over 120 Upper clothing items!
- Over 60 Lower clothing items!
- More than 200 pieces of equipment!
- Everything available for both BEAR and USEC!
- Custom trader Tupitsa, who provides quests via Virtual's Custom Quest Loader, and unlocks clothing for you!
- Light progression making our custom items easier to obtain than vanilla. Who's paying millions of roubles for a shirt?
- Items are mostly locked behind quests, and this will be further expanded upon in our future 1.1 update!
- Clothing and gear added to bots and container loot!
- No trader crashes despite hundreds of custom items being loaded!
To install, simply open D.R.I.P.rar, and drag the D.R.I.P folder into your user/mods folder.
NOTE: Currently conflicts with Kiki Degradation Remover.
HOTFIX NO LONGER REQUIRED.
Huge thanks to the following people, starting with the MILF Modding Team:
Preview of a handful of items here!
Want to learn how to do retextures yourself? PM me! I teach!
Updated to 3.6.1
VSR-93 Prototype camo "Barvikha" available on the following clothing:
Added a config for JustNU's Vanilla Clothing Extension clothes to be added to the tag system. Enable it in the config file only if you use the mod!
Preparing for a large update. This was released more as a hotfix for people to be able to use DRIP on 3.6.1, rather than being an actual update. We have an extremely large and exciting update coming soon.
Coming soon, DRIP will be separated into a core and three content portions to help reduce download issues for people, reduce file size, and play into a new system we plan to implement. All DRIP content will be available via this mod page still, and the new core will be available via a separate mod page. The core will be similar to JustNU's in that others are welcome to, and in fact encouraged, to create new content utilizing the mod, and will include tutorials and resources for the creation and addition of new textures as well as tag system files. Additionally, quests can be included in these content packs.
Thank you all for supporting the mod!
New content, texture reworks, and vanilla item tags added to the tag system! Large update plus 3.5.8 compatibility! Furry stuff!!!!!
Added the pants from fghkl4565's Classic Gorkas mod!
Some camos of ours reworked by the wonderful Svbtext!
Tag system updated by Virtual!
Due to harassment towards a team member over the content they produce, I must state we do NOT tolerate harassment, judgement, or intolerance. At all. Don't test us. More furry and LGBTQ stuff will be added.
Hi all! Apologies this update took so long. We've included a brand new system aimed at making PMCs dress more realistically to real players, huge thanks to Virtual for their code and help, and becoming an official member of MILF!
This system will make it so, a certain percentage of the time, PMCs will choose from a list of tags, which hold clothing. They may choose a wide variety, such as "woodland" which will give them matching woodland upper and lower clothing items. Or they might get more specific, such as choosing "emr" which will give them matching EMR upper and lower. This system is designed to replicate real players trying to make their PMC fashionable. Please enjoy and let me know if you run into issues with this system!
Some change logs:
- Fixed Winter Jacket - Russian Splinter
- Fixed dogecube issues with Tigerstripe Tactec
- Fixed issue with Tupitsa not buying equipment. Now buys equipment and barter items.
- Fixed slick normals being weird
- Fixed locales only working in en option
- Fixed duplicate hawaiian shirts
- Fixed issues with multiple quests, namely killing Reshala not working due to an incorrect _props line
- New upper - Fighting Jacket - Flora
- New upper - Surplus Jacket - Flora
- New upper - Fatigues - Khaki
- New upper - Fatigues - Ranger Green
- New upper - Tactical Hoodie - Coyote
- New upper - Tactical Hoodie - Olive Drab
- New upper - Surplus Jacket - EMERCOM VSR
- New upper - T-Shirt - Average DNC Enjoyer
- New upper - Combat Parka - Combat Black (Alternate)
- New upper - Combat Parka - Navy Blue
- New upper - Combat Parka - Olive Drab
- New upper - Combat Parka - Sand
- New pants - Cargo Pants - EMERCOM
- New pants - Jeans - VZ95 Woodland
- New pants - Jeans - VantaDRIP Black
- New pants - Jeans - M81 Woodland
- New pants - Cargo Pants - Flora
- New pants - Specialists Pants - Flora
- New pants - Fatigues - Ranger Green
- New pants - Fatigues - Khaki
- New hat - Service Cap - EMERCOM
- New rig - D3CRX - M81 Woodland
- New rig - D3CRX - Black
- New rig - D3CRX - Ranger Green
- New rig - Triton - EMR
- New rig - Triton - LES
- New rig - BSS MK1 - Three Colour Soviet
- New rig - BSS MK1 - VZ95 Woodland
- New rig - Tactec - Sandstone
- New rig - Tarzan - EMR
- New rig - 6SH112 - Flora
And plenty more I've missed due to the sheer size of content update! Huge shoutout to Svbtext for their massive content contribution this update, as they are currently the main texturer!
To install, please delete your old DRIP folder and install the new one. Please do not try to overwrite your old one as this may or may not cause issues.
Full DRIP 1.0.1h2 upload for general download. Use this link if you haven't downloaded the mod before. Includes fixes for the Slicks, Winter Jacket - Russian Splinter, and Tactec Tigerstripe, fixes Tupitsa not buying stuff, plus two new textures, the Flora fighting jacket and Flora 6sh112, courtesy of Svbtext.
Fixes small dogecube error with Tigerstripe Tactec, fixes issue with Winter Jacket - Russian Splinter, fixes Tupitsa not buying anything, and fixes Slick issue. Adds 6sh112 Flora and Fighting Jacket - Flora. NO CONTENT INCLUDED, for users upgrading their 1.0.0 or 1.0.1 install.
Download and install over your current install.
Contains a hotfix for the bundles.json file, and all content. Download this one if you haven't previously downloaded the mod! Otherwise see the standard 1.0.1 HOTFIX 1, which ONLY contains the new bundles.json file!!!
ONLY contains the updated bundles.json! Does not contain any content, this is for people who need to fix their 1.0.1 issue with Slicks.
Hotfixed an issue with Tupitsa not purchasing items. He will now purchase gear and barter items.
New download link should prevent throttling. *Should.*