Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    BSG Launcher
    List of used mods
    FoxSoundMod
    Eresh Coremod, advanced bot loadouts, all in one
    CP spawn rework
    Samswat famas, l85, m1014, susat, c79

I am connecting to an AKI server running on a VM. It loads fine vanilla, but when any mods that affect client bundles/use client bundles, the game fails to load into raid and fails to load any of the models that mods are affecting. When clicking on a weapon in inventory, the model does not load and has a spinny wheel. Any weapon that isn't affected by a mod (foxsoundmod), or a mod itself (samswat), loads just fine. Appears to be an issue with the server failing to load the mods on the client with the way certain mods work.

When using my FoxSoundMod or Sam's weapons mods, the module error logs appear to be trying to load the bundles.

The logs attached to this thread are when the server contains the mods but the client does not. The modules log link below is when i have the mods installed via the user folder on the client AND on the server. It appears to be looking for modules.dll in each mod folder.

SPT-Aki CodePaste
    Visit this link to see the note. Giving the URL to anyone allows them to access the note, too.
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com

TLDR: Vanilla game works fine connecting to remote server on LAN. Game appears to be failing to load mod bundles from remote server.

• That the server is looking for modules in each client folder is not a problem, that's normal. It's most likely an issue on your mods end. Try running the game with all mods except yours.

I tried this with just Sam's L85 and FAMAS. His weapons dont load ingame and i still cannot enter hideout or a raid

• DeadlyFirex

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!