Bigger stacks

• Nootropix added a new file:

• Nootropix added a new version:

Allows changing the maximum size of money stacks and allows the stacking of bitcoins and GP coins. Works with AKI 1.0.0 and 1.0.1

WARNING!! This mod can conflict with Ereshkigal's AIO mod's increase stack sizes options! If you use this mod make sure it is disabled in AIO.

This mod allows you to choose the maximum sizes you want your money stacks to be. Just use the config file to choose the max stack size, easy! In the config file you'll also find options to allow the stacking of bitcoins and GP coins. All options can be set on or off by using true or false in the config file.

The maximum stack size can be configured using any full number, up to 2,147,483,647. Don't go any higher than that, it will throw an error. I suggest leaving it at 999,999,999.

• Great mod. Only one issue, it freezes the money, and won't add up when I sell to traders, etc.

So I tried to remove the mod, and it works again. Is it supposed to freeze the money or what monkas

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!