Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/
    List of used mods
    allinone
    coremods
    Q honey badger
    SCAR-H

Hey guys. I've been trying to get my game to run at a decent FPS ever since I bought the game this week but it's really low for me. I average around 25-45 FPS but my specs should get better. All other games I play do not suffer this issue, just Tarkov.

- RTX 3070

- i7-9700K CPU

- Ripjaws DDR4 3600 MHz 32 gigs RAM (XMP enabled)

- Samsung EVO 970 2TB NVME SSD

I tried changing all graphics setting to lowest and resolution to 1920 x 1080 (my monitor is 3440 x 1440) and the FPS would literally stay the same.

I've pretty much searched everywhere for a potential fix and tried everything I could find to no avail.

What I noticed is that the game uses very little CPU (20-30%) and A LOT of RAM (8-10GB on menu, 20-26GB during raids).

What I have done so far trying to fix the problem, to no avail:

- changing around all the in-game settings: turned off or use lowest of all graphics settings, turning on/off "auto RAM cleaner" and "use only physical threads", tried different resolutions including custom resolutions.

- changing around all the NVIDIA settings

- updated to latest GPU drivers

- verify file integrity/reinstalled game

Does anyone have any other suggestions? Really want to play the game but the experience is just too awful right now.

• DeadlyFirex

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!