Advanced Trader Framework

• yoshka added a new file:

• yoshka added a new version:

Custom avatars can now be loaded.

moved the Export preset functionality to the utility folder.

added a mergeTrades functionality to the utility folder.

added a unpackTrades functionality to the utility folder.

added a mod requirement check for Trades.

• Jaeger had the Mechanic base.json causing problems
    • Renamed the /moddedTrades/ folder to /TradePackages/
    • Removed the old /assort/ folder added the /DefaultTradePackage/ Folder instead
    • the requiredMods.json is now called PackageConfig.json
    • added the ability to enable a Package in the PackageConfig.json
    • renamed the traderConf.json to TraderConfig.json and removed the enableBlacklist option

• Removed deletion of old avatars in localappdata
    • ATF now throws an error if a Trade ID doesn't match with a barter_scheme and loyal_level ID
    • Traders now get added to the Flea and all their trades should be available on the flea

• Fixed the insurance Issue for custom Traders
    • The Modded Trader Example now has a dialogue.json
    • Prapors dialogue is used as default in case there is no dialogue.json

• updated to AKI 2.2.0
    • repeatable Quest should work for custom Traders
  • Hi yoshka!

Man, just to let you know that ATF is working fine. But when SCAVCAT is loaded, if I insure something (It can be Therapista, Prapor or Scavcat insure) I get this error mesage on my server log:

[WARNING] No multiplier found for trader SCAVCATREDUX, check it exists in InsuranceConfig.js, falling back to a default value of 0.3

I'd like to point out that the insure is working fine. Even Scavcat. The problem is just the error message. Maybe it is a Scavcat issue. I don't know.

Thank you man.

See you. :thumbup:;)

Obs: The Scavcat insure does not work with original Scavcat Base.json. To make it work you must change "Insurance Price Coef" to 10 In Base.json (Scavcat).

Edited once, last by Reis: I added the "Obs" in the end. ().

• Hey,

Thanks for reporting that. I didn't have time to test everything, especially because of the new repeatable quest that were added.

If it affects the default traders too, it most likely means that it's a problem with the new AKI 2.2.0 version. I haven't seen a file named InsuranceConfig.js anywhere. My best guess it's something new added to the new version.

If it works even with warning, I wouldn't pay to much attention to it. If it becomes a problem I will try to fix it.

I know about Scavcat base.json problem with the insurance, but I can't do much about it, because it's not my mod.

• I understand you, yoshka.

And the good news is that things seems to work fine when we change the Scavcat base.json. The only issue seems to be the warning message. So, that's ok, man.

Thanks. See you. :thumbup::)

• Updated to Aki 3.0.0
    • Changed to a standalone Tradermod
    • Old ATF files are still compatible

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!