Chomp-RaiderSpawnFix
    Lua-CustomSpawnPoints
    Lua-FleaMarketPriceUpdater
    Lua-SpawnRework
    zFin-AITweaks
    zThatGuyXIV-RandomLootGen

Doc's Gangstalker Spawn Config
    Zicoman's AI Config

Preface this by saying that I'm 70% sure that erasing id: "a5d727ccfa9829e2c7705fd4" from my user profile json would fix this issue, however I have found no mention of this id on https://db.sp-tarkov.com, and it's in my profile a whopping 33 times, once as an itemId, twice as _id, and the rest as parentId. I am also very unfamiliar with doing this so I'm worried about deleting one thing, forgetting to delete something attached to it, etc.

I was on Lighthouse, doing the Corporate Secrets task. Killed some PMCs along the way, and when I got to the Raider's Base I did notice that 0 raiders spawned which I thought was odd but figured I'd just gotten some good rng and they all spawned in the back away from where I needed to go. Picked up both quest items, went to Northern Checkpoint exfil, had this error popup on trying to get back to menu, and again when closing and reopening, as well a separate attempt including restarting the server.

Any insight into this will be greatly appreciated :)

• Official Post

That id is simply a random-generated unique item ID, therefore you won't find a mention of it in the items database.

Undoing the problem could be very difficult if you don't know what you're doing. You can try making a backup of the profile and deleting all entries containing this ID, but there is a chance there will be leftover child items with no matching parents, which will cause a different problem. In the end, your best bet might be wiping and starting over.

• I've seemed to have fixed it.

Deleting all entries seemed to corrupt the profile making the server not recognize it so instead I removed the second "_id" which was marked as found in session in the json,

the string (correct term?) in question that was removed in the spoiler:

Not really sure what or how this conflict came to be, and I've yet to jump into a raid to see if everything will be fine but hideout interactions, shooting range, quests, and traders/inventory seem to be working right. My only guess is that it may have had to do with rogues (misspoke raiders) possibly not spawning properly.

Anyway, mark this as resolved, I think. If it crops up again on the same profile I'll just wipe and start anew!

• Terkoiz

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!