bluehead's AIO Trader

• bluehead added a new version:

compatible with Aki 3.5.5

- Fixed a bug where Bluehead would only send one when purchasing multiple items, thanks to @tian1112222022

- Now the realistic price is disabled by default, you can enable it through the config file

- You can now force the AIO trader to sell certain items at a price you specify via custom_price in the config file

update for AKI 3.5.7

- now you can buy a case including all kinds of ammo from bluehead trader

• For some reason, I have this weird bug where after buying one item, I am unable to buy other items unless I restart my game or go into a raid.

update for aki 3.8.0

- you can now hide no real price item by setting hide_no_price_item to true

• I keep getting this error when trying to use this new version for 3.8.0..

Error: Item 627a137bf21bc425b06ab944 still not found in base cache after regeneration

Error: Item 627a137bf21bc425b06ab944 still not found in base cache after regeneration

at ItemBaseClassService.itemHasBaseClass (C:\snapshot\src\services\ItemBaseClassService.ts:110:23)

at ItemHelper.isOfBaseclass (C:\snapshot\src\helpers\ItemHelper.ts:83:42)

at RagfairOfferGenerator.createOffer (C:\snapshot\src\generators\RagfairOfferGenerator.ts:130:29)

at RagfairOfferGenerator.createFleaOffer (C:\snapshot\src\generators\RagfairOfferGenerator.ts:88:28)

at RagfairOfferGenerator.generateFleaOffersForTrader (C:\snapshot\src\generators\RagfairOfferGenerator.ts:601:32)

at RagfairServer.update (C:\snapshot\src\servers\RagfairServer.ts:60:44)

at RagfairServer.load (C:\snapshot\src\servers\RagfairServer.ts:41:20)

at RagfairCallbacks.onLoad (C:\snapshot\src\callbacks\RagfairCallbacks.ts:52:9)

at App.load (C:\snapshot\src\utils\App.ts:56:13)

at ItemBaseClassService.itemHasBaseClass (C:\snapshot\src\services\ItemBaseClassService.ts:110:23)

at ItemHelper.isOfBaseclass (C:\snapshot\src\helpers\ItemHelper.ts:83:42)

at RagfairOfferGenerator.createOffer (C:\snapshot\src\generators\RagfairOfferGenerator.ts:130:29)

at RagfairOfferGenerator.createFleaOffer (C:\snapshot\src\generators\RagfairOfferGenerator.ts:88:28)

at RagfairOfferGenerator.generateFleaOffersForTrader (C:\snapshot\src\generators\RagfairOfferGenerator.ts:601:32)

at RagfairServer.update (C:\snapshot\src\servers\RagfairServer.ts:60:44)

at RagfairServer.load (C:\snapshot\src\servers\RagfairServer.ts:41:20)

at RagfairCallbacks.onLoad (C:\snapshot\src\callbacks\RagfairCallbacks.ts:52:9)

at App.load (C:\snapshot\src\utils\App.ts:56:13)

• Same here. Any solution will be much appreciated

• Are u trying the beta 3 version? This issue should have been resolved in beta3

Beta 3 yes. I downloaded again today, cleared cache and reinstalled it. Same message on the server.

By the way, despite the message, game launches but it gives me a message and crashes right after that.

If you need a pic of the message i get or any other info, i will be more than happy to provide.

Edited 4 times, last by Agrippas: Adding photo of ingame message ().

• i think this mod may of been the cause of an error message that nearly bricked my profile.
    Getting "an item with the same key has already been added"

fix for the "same key id"
    i opened spt
    -aki went into "cleaning from mods"
    typed in the code in the error removed the two with the same code
    .... that didnt fix it so i typed in just the first 5 didgets and removed them and it worked..... or you could probably use a backup my key was 660d83ef010010f4fb079e28

i think it might of been your mod because i used it claimed the keys then deleted the 2 items and then deleted the mod. then i went into a raid and on the exit screen this happened.

i could be wrong but i think it was this mod as someone else had a similar problem and was also useing this mod

- update for aki 3.8.0

- now armor sold with locked plate correctly

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!