[Deprecated] LukewarmPudding's BlackGear

• lukewarmpudding added a new version:

• Sadly realistic/modular plate system mod did not worked for me. Instead of a modular armor, I bought one as a normal in game armor with its own durability on it.

I love the mod even I can't use it tho. I mean I can use it but I like modular plate system more. I dreamed about all blacked out set. But even tho modular armor system worked, ops core's gunsight addition is still in multicam color. FeelsBadMan

• Sadly realistic/modular plate system mod did not worked for me. Instead of a modular armor, I bought one as a normal in game armor with its own durability on it.

I love the mod even I can't use it tho. I mean I can use it but I like modular plate system more. I dreamed about all blacked out set. But even tho modular armor system worked, ops core's gunsight addition is still in multicam color. FeelsBadMan

ops core's gunsight addition is still in multicam color <- what?
    about the compatibility try adding a "zz" to the mod foldername

THIS IS A RELEASE CANDIDATE. Expect Issues

Changelog:

• Compatible with AKI 3.4.1 and 3.5.0BE
    • Now is using the PanchoVilla's ProperPrices
    • At least in 3.5.0 you can sell the items.

Warning, this version not include the based in JustNu code

• Hello, so i am having a small problem that i see someone had before me, the Gzhel is a doge cube when equipped and has no item texture in inventory. SPT version is 3.4.0, before i didn't had this error but now that i installed the new version (RC3) i have this problem, also i must say that i deleted all my equipment that is from the mod before i updated it.

Also i wish i could add a Screenshoot but i don't know how to do it sorry.

• Hello, so i am having a small problem that i see someone had before me, the Gzhel is a doge cube when equipped and has no item texture in inventory. SPT version is 3.4.0, before i didn't had this error but now that i installed the new version (RC3) i have this problem, also i must say that i deleted all my equipment that is from the mod before i updated it.

Also i wish i could add a Screenshoot but i don't know how to do it sorry.

Fixed

• Fixed

Hello is me again, i see that for some it is fixed but atleast for me i still have the same problem with the Gzhel, is still a doge, i don't know what could cause that since i have re-installed the game and i tried it vanilla with not additional mods but i have the same problem, additionally, i can buy a helmet of this mod from the flea market, the MSA ACH TC-2002 MICH Series Helmet(black). I don't know what is causing this, especially the doge thingy that should be fixed, any recomendations? Also thank you for your time.

Edited once, last by Marxelo ().

• Hello is me again, i see that for some it is fixed but atleast for me i still have the same problem with the Gzhel, is still a doge, i don't know what could cause that since i have re-installed the game and i tried it vanilla with not additional mods but i have the same problem, additionally, i can buy a helmet of this mod from the flea market, the MSA ACH TC-2002 MICH Series Helmet(black). I don't know what is causing this, especially the doge thingy that should be fixed, any recomendations? Also thank you for your time.

Re-fixed the Ghzel-K but what's the problem with MICH ?

• Re-fixed the Ghzel-K but what's the problem with MICH ?

Well, what happens is that it appears at the end of the list of the flea market, by this I mean that it is not in any sub-list, but as if it were a completely separate object, it is not a major bug because you can buy and use without problems. Also, Thank you for your time and for the fast fix! Really appreciate it.

Edit: So i have been testing the Gzhel, and now ithas no skin in the menu, that is, only a blue background appears, however when you double click to see its statistics you can see the gzhel, at the same time now if you put it on if it has a texture.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!