Glock 19X 9x19mm Pistol

• Mighty_Condor added a new file:

• Mighty_Condor added a new version:

• Added parts and weapons to traders. Should be consistent with live.
    • Added a few other locales. These are all I have access to so apologies if yours is not one of them.
      • I believe they are Chinese, Czech, Mexican-Spanish, Italian, Polish, and Turkish. Plus the original English and Russian of course.
      • Feel free to edit your locale under MC-G19/database/locales/global if yours is still in English.

Let me know if there are any issues!

• Mighty_Condor added a new version:

Small update - added support for the old locale format, meaning that this mod will likely work for versions 3.2.5 and newer. It might work for versions 3.1.0 and newer, but I am unsure. It definitely will not work for 3.0.0 and older.

In order to enable compatibility for versions before 3.4.0, open "config.json" with Notepad, and set oldLocales from "false" to "true" (without quotes), save and close the file. No need to change anything if you are using 3.4.X.

Let me know if there are any issues!

• helloo can somebody make a support sign for this problem

hello,since the last update the pmcs haven't spoken a word, before that they said something when they discovered a scav something like: "I can see the enemy" or "Tango,Tango" but since the last update pmcs don't speak anymore and I hope that this error will be fixed :(:)

it would be very nice because i dont know how to add a new support problem

• can u make this support title because they want

BepInEx log file

Server log file

and some other stuff

i copy and paste it but this site say its wrong,its to hard for me to make a support title

this is why i ask somebody to create it for me

because the pmcs dont talk anymore sinse the last update

• Well part of the problem is, that isn't a bug, the SPT devs changed that on purpose.

From Discord:

Text: "I haven't played in a long time. In this version of the game the PMC bots never say anything. they're dead quiet no matter what happens unless it's an injury sound. Is this normal now or did something break?"

Text: "easy PMCs talk more often, the higher the difficulty the less they speak"

So they probably won't do anything to change that :(

• but they dont speak on easy difficult

its sad that they change that

it was very funny for me and scared too when u walk around and then you hear ; i see him " xD

or "Tango down "

i had played on easy and normal difficult but they dont speak

its really sad that they wont change it

• True, I liked that feature as well. I think they changed it because they try to make it as similar to live as possible and many PMCs on live won't voice comm or make sound.

Also that might have been for the next update, the discord conversation, I'm not entirely sure.

• Text: "After doing 25 raids 15 on streets and others on other map's i have been haveing a solid experince i dont know why but in this build PMC's actually voiceline and i like that was not like that in latest SPT build. Great job dev's! 👍"

Text: "I have tuned pmcs so that easy and normal difficulty talk so you can know if they are near by, hard and impossible difficulty don't talk"

Looks like that was for the next update. They should start talking again in 3.5.0, but only the Easy and Normal PMCs.

• Stimmt, diese Funktion hat mir auch gefallen. Ich denke, sie haben es geändert, weil sie versuchen, es so ähnlich wie möglich zu machen, und viele PMCs auf Live werden keine Sprachkommunikation oder Geräusche machen.

Auch das könnte für das nächste Update gewesen sein, die Discord-Konversation, ich bin mir nicht ganz sicher.

Ja, aber es wäre eine nette Idee, eine Einstellung zum Deaktivieren/Aktivieren des PMC-Gesprächs vorzunehmen

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!