Eyes of a Trader - view loot value

• Platinum added a new file:

• Platinum added a new version:

Changes:

- Added config delayStartInSeconds (defaulted to 7s) which delays the loading of the mod. This gives other mods like Lua's flea market updater to be loaded first so my mod can then display the updated values. If you don't use this mod, feel free to change this value lower but in my testing, a lower number doesn't make any difference. Just don't go too high (>30s) otherwise my mod will not load properly.

• Added setting forceCustomBackgroundColours to categories.json. This setting allows you to force custom background colours for a category and its children even if you have other background settings disabled. Mainly used so that purple backpacks are using the new colour system.
    • Added setting useSlotsBasedBackgroundColours to categories.json. This allows you to change the background colours of things like backpacks depending on how many slots it can hold.
    • Added wearable gear items to display their price values and uses custom background colours.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!