Softcore (Proper Singleplayer Experience for SPT)

• ODT added a new version:

ODT

Fixes:

- Update for 3.5.7.

Features:

- Ammo crafting recipes reworked for recent BSG changes.

• I have no idea what this means or how to fix it, since there's no way to disable the bsg blacklist?

• todays NEW update does not seem to work for me its not showing any errors but started a new game to test i start with the gamma case default slots 3x3. on my old profile i had the Nike looking bag was 8 slots now its 4 just wanted to report will stick with 1.3.3 with the user fix for now could be a mod conflict of some sort im not sure not using to many mods can post mod order if needed lmk thanks!

• Hi,

i have an error... the game seams to work fine but when i launch the server :

and i think in my game, i don't have the quest Collector; but i'm level 28 now (it's a fresh profile playing with this mod all the time from the start and have realy little liste of mods)

here is my list of mods :

and my list of plugins:

I don't think i have a mod (else of Softcore) that change the secure containers... i have "CaseRejigler" but none of the secure containers have change in the config file.

Wainting your answer <3 and thanks alot for you great job.

• Hello
    Where is OtherTweaks.Remove_Backpack_Restrictions

I want to add custom ammo pouch to kappa/gamma containers

The maker for that ammo pouch said that it's compatible with kappa/gamma containers but I can't put it

if (config.OtherTweaks.Remove_Backpack_Restrictions.enabled) {
                    // Remove backpack restrictions (for containers [ammo, med, etc] mostly).
                    // Never again I'll see an unlootable medcase in 314...
                    for (const itemID in items) {
                        const item = items[itemID];
                        if (item._type == "Item" && item._props?.Grids?.length > 0) {
                            if (JSON.stringify(item._props.Grids[0]).indexOf("ExcludedFilter") > -1) {
                                // JS safety tricks strike again.
                                // console.log("Key Found");
                                // log(getItemName(item._id))
                                let filtered;
                                try {
                                    // Safety level 2
                                    filtered = item._props.Grids[0]._props?.filters[0]?.ExcludedFilter;
                                    if (filtered?.includes(Items.CONTAINER_MEDICINE)) {
                                        // log(getItemName(item._id))
                                        item._props.Grids[0]._props.filters[0].ExcludedFilter = [];
    }
    }
                                catch (error) {
                                    logger.warning(`\nOtherTweaks.Remove_Backpack_Restrictions failed bacause of the other mod removed default item filter property (like Valens AIO or SVM). Send bug report. Continue safely.`);
                                    // log(error)
    }
    }
    }
    }
    }

ODT

Beta release for 3.7.6

New feature: bigger ammo stacks (x10)

• ODT

Changed the title of the thread from “Softcore” to “Softcore (Proper Singleplayer Experience for SPT)”.

ODT

Small bugfix release

• Insurance changes (Prapor is 80% reliable at 30% price, Therapist is 60% at 5% price)
    • More flea whitelisted crafting items and keys
    • Collector quest is startable at lvl 10
    • Bugfixes

ODT

Last update before 3.8

• small crafting and economy balance changes (military flash drive and intel folder are much more expensive)
    • new stim crafting recipies
    • bugfixes
  • Hi ODT, I think the insurance values are incorrect. When I went to insure with Therapist, it was a lot cheaper than Prapor.

I took a look at 'mod.js' and saw this:

insuranceConfig.insuranceMultiplier["54cb50c76803fa8b248b4571"] = 0.3;

insuranceConfig.insuranceMultiplier["54cb57776803fa99248b456e"] = 0.05;

insuranceConfig.returnChancePercent["54cb50c76803fa8b248b4571"] = 80;

insuranceConfig.returnChancePercent["54cb57776803fa99248b456e"] = 60;

I think that therapist is only taking 5% of the value as insurance? Not sure if the other values are accurate either.

• I just fixed two small bugs I've encountered using the mod with 3.8.3

Line 1557-1575: (fixes insurance to do exactly what it says)

Line 1846: (fixes ID for skier to sell Euros for Rubles)

Code
                            if (skier.assort.barter_scheme[barter][0][0]._tpl == "5449016a4bdc2d6f028b456f" && barter != "65cb81e2321bfcd99d00f9c9") {

Loving your mod, just posting here in case someone wants this fix.

ODT

- fix insurance

- fix new dogtags in flea

- blacklist new quest items from scav case

• Hi, I'm having a very small issue with softcore + realism. the All items examined function from realism doesnt seem to work. tried putting softcore above realism in the load order editor and made a new profile but it still wants me to examine all items.

Edit: Nevermind, i'm a silly monkey that forgot to restart the server.

• ODT Hi, I ran into a problem when I was updating the warehouse in the shelter, this has never happened before. When I buy something from a seller, I get an error message. This only happens when I have improved the warehouse, but as soon as I have a place in the cache of a non-expanded warehouse using your mod, I do not get an error. simply put, the lines in the caches that are added by the mod do not work when trading and write an error, but everything is fine in these lines (And yes, I wrote this with a translator, there may be errors)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!