The Blacklist - flea market enhancements

• Platinum added a new file:

• Platinum

Changed the title of the thread from “Platinum's The Blacklist - flea market enhancements” to “The Blacklist - flea market enhancements”.
  • Platinum added a new version:

• Updated for SPT-AKI 3.5.0
    • Moved startDelayInSeconds to advancedConfigs.json. Falls back to 7 if it doesn't exist.
    • Added price override to M32 MGL to 200,000 roubles.

For SPT-AKI 3.4.* & 3.5.*

Changelog:

• Added config limitMaxPriceOfAttachments (default true) & maxFleaPriceOfAttachmentsToHandbookPrice (default 5)
    • Allows you to limit the flea price of attachments as a multiple of the Handbook price. This prevents scenarios where a random insignificant attachment is worth way too much. The default multiplier of 5 seems to be balanced enough.

If you have updated your config.json significantly already, I recommend you add these 2 configs manually so you don't overwrite your existing changes. Otherwise, the feature will be disabled if you don't have these values.

For SPT-AKI 3.5.*

Changelog:

• Added custom price overrides for Weapon Case and THICC Weapon Case
    • For guns that don't have a flea price such many blacklisted high power rifles, the flea price is set to 100k. This value can be changed in advancedConfig.gunPriceFallback. This fixes issue with guns like the G28 or the Mk47 which were ~25k (their handbook price).
    • Can now manually blacklist items using config.json customItemConfigs.blacklisted.
    • Blacklist BEAR & USEC dogtags.

If you have updated your config.json significantly already, I recommend you copy your changes and paste them back into the updated config.json. Sorry for any inconvenience.

For SPT-AKI 3.5.* & 3.6.*

Changelog:

• Updated ammo price calculation so mid-tier blacklisted ammo like M856A1 starts around 1000 roubles. Works well with the SPT Realism mod as there is a bigger variance with all the ammo types.
    • Added config.useBalancedPricingForAllAmmo that balances the price for all ammo. Effectively, it makes non blacklisted ammo a little bit more expensive on the flea. Default off.

If you have updated your config.json significantly already, I recommend you copy your changes and paste them back into the updated config.json. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Updated SPT-AKI version to 3.7.*

Feel free to use existing v1.3.0 mod if you have made changes to your configs.

• Hey, i dont know if this mod would be outdated by now, but i'm having issues with custom pricing on the Flea. i've tried editing the higher trader value script to false but the custom price still doesn't show. i've verified that the item ID is correct, and i've tested with multiple items, and still nothing. i know the thread is dead but if possible id like to know if it works with the current version of SPT and if there's any known issues

• Hey, i dont know if this mod would be outdated by now, but i'm having issues with custom pricing on the Flea. i've tried editing the higher trader value script to false but the custom price still doesn't show. i've verified that the item ID is correct, and i've tested with multiple items, and still nothing. i know the thread is dead but if possible id like to know if it works with the current version of SPT and if there's any known issues

Hey the mod is not outdated, but there are issues with the custom pricing related to how the mod loads and AKI 3.7.6. Should be fixed when AKI 3.8.0 comes out

Updated for SPT-AKI 3.8.*

• Overhauled most of the code
    • Fix issue where prices weren't being updated properly due to async load in v1
    • Removed logic surrounding armour prices because of the new armour system
    • Added bunch of extra features to the configs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!