cant see the main menu ( stuck ) i using the downgrade on this website

• i donwloaded the newest update on EFT copy paste it into new folder i know the game client is younger(version 12.10.2.11856) than the aki folder so i use this "Downgrade EFT client files from version 12.10.2.11856 to version 12.10.1.11661" from the aki patcher and then i use the "patcher.exe" until its completed , and then i copy paste the "Prebuild SPT-AKI projects : Escape From Tarkov 0.12.10.11661 " and its still stuck on on main menu the lamb still can moving and i can still use the cursor to move around but it never load me into the game or main menu

please tell me what i did wrong

i am sorry i made this thread but i really want to play the newest patch avalable on aki "version 12.10.1.11661"

• I have been having the exact same issue as well on 12.9 for more then 2 months. I tried making a whole new install fresh game and everything, but this get the same result. It passes the "create a character" straight to the loading screen with the tree branch but stays there until I alt f4

• i fix it here is how you guys can do the same

first off all dont make the file inside "C:\Program Files (x86)" use the other one "C:\Program Files" or anywhere you want exept the file inside the "x86" or "x64" for this example i put it on normal "C:\Program Files" and name the file "AKI TARKOV 2"

1. copy all the file from the live EFT as screenshot bellow

2. delete this folder "BattlEye" and delete this file "ConsistencyInfo" , "Uninstall.exe" , "UnityCrashHandler64.exe" , "WinPixEventRuntime.dll"

3. download the "Downgrade EFT client files from version 12.10.2.11856 to version 12.10.1.11661" and paste it into the folder just like at the screenshot make the "patcher.exe" as admin after that run the program, wait until its finish the program press anykey and the close the program

4. copy and paste the "AKI-B5.zip" into the file same as the screenshot

5. make sure the server.exe and launcher.exe is run on admin

6. enjoy

let me know if its works for you, because this fix works for mine :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!