• Nightingale added a new file:

• Nightingale added a new version:

Added notifications, fixed/improved some stuff.

If you want to use the mod on an older version - replace the client plugin(BrokerTraderPlugin.dll) with the appropriate build.

Client plugin builds:

• Getting this error (see Screenshot) with the latest version.

SPT Version 3.5.5

https://pastebin.com/MEQ88jkz (client error log)

https://pastebin.com/syB21TG5 (BepInEx log)

https://pastebin.com/K7ntnZSJ (Server log)

BrokerTraderPlugin.dll

Replace the client plugin with this one, initiate the error again and give me the bepinex logs. Or just give me the lines where it says ReflectionHelper.FindClassTypeByMethodNames [AmbiguousMatch

• Forgot to mention when the error appears. After clicking on the trader icon from the trader menu.

https://pastebin.com/BqKLzLPm (whole log)

Code
    [Warning:BrokerTraderPlugin] ReflectionHelper.FindClassTypeByMethodNames [AmbiguousMatch-Key]: ApproxEquals-LowAccuracyApprox-IsZero-Positive-Negative-ZeroOrNegative-Clamp-Multiply-Divide-Scale
    [Warning:BrokerTraderPlugin] ReflectionHelper.FindClassTypeByMethodNames [AmbiguousMatch]: GClass782, Assembly-CSharp, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    [Warning:BrokerTraderPlugin] ReflectionHelper.FindClassTypeByMethodNames [AmbiguousMatch]: SAIN.Combat.Helpers.MathHelpers, SAIN-Combat, Version=1.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    [Warning:BrokerTraderPlugin] ReflectionHelper.FindClassTypeByMethodNames [AmbiguousMatch]: SAIN.Movement.Helpers.MathHelpers, SAIN-Movement, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    [Error  :ModulePatch] BrokerTraderPlugin error! Threw an exception during GetUserItemPrice patch, perhaps due to version incompatibility. Exception message: The type initializer for 'BrokerTraderPlugin.Reflections.Extensions.MathHelper' threw an exception.
  • Hello! I currently use Broker alongside the Softcore mod that tweaks the flea access. I set the ragFair option to false, but it is still attempting to run through those functions if I attempt to buy an item from the flea (This worked in previous versions of the mod)

Here's the error:

Unable to get item: 61a6446f4b5f8b70f451b166 from db

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '_props')

at InventoryHelper.getSizeByInventoryItemHash (C:\snapshot\project\obj\helpers\InventoryHelper.js)

at InventoryHelper.getContainerMap (C:\snapshot\project\obj\helpers\InventoryHelper.js)

at InventoryHelper.getStashSlotMap (C:\snapshot\project\obj\helpers\InventoryHelper.js)

at InventoryHelper.addItem (C:\snapshot\project\obj\helpers\InventoryHelper.js)

at TradeHelper.buyItem (C:\snapshot\project\obj\helpers\TradeHelper.js)

at BrokerTradeController.confirmTradingInternal (C:\snapshot\project\obj\controllers\TradeController.js)

at BrokerTradeController.confirmRagfairTrading (C:\snapshot\project\obj\controllers\TradeController.js)

at TradeCallbacks.processRagfairTrade (C:\snapshot\project\obj\callbacks\TradeCallbacks.js)

at TradeItemEventRouter.handleItemEvent (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\item_events\TradeItemEventRouter.js)

at ItemEventRouter.handleEvents (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\ItemEventRouter.js)

at InventoryHelper.getSizeByInventoryItemHash (C:\snapshot\project\obj\helpers\InventoryHelper.js)

at InventoryHelper.getContainerMap (C:\snapshot\project\obj\helpers\InventoryHelper.js)

at InventoryHelper.getStashSlotMap (C:\snapshot\project\obj\helpers\InventoryHelper.js)

at InventoryHelper.addItem (C:\snapshot\project\obj\helpers\InventoryHelper.js)

at TradeHelper.buyItem (C:\snapshot\project\obj\helpers\TradeHelper.js)

at BrokerTradeController.confirmTradingInternal (C:\snapshot\project\obj\controllers\TradeController.js)

at BrokerTradeController.confirmRagfairTrading (C:\snapshot\project\obj\controllers\TradeController.js)

at TradeCallbacks.processRagfairTrade (C:\snapshot\project\obj\callbacks\TradeCallbacks.js)

at TradeItemEventRouter.handleItemEvent (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\item_events\TradeItemEventRouter.js)

at ItemEventRouter.handleEvents (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\ItemEventRouter.js)

I loaded Broker at the end of all my other mods, if theres any other info that would help let me know. Thank you for the mod <3

• First step would be trying to buy the same items that cause the error without the Broker. I've personally used Softcore with Broker without any issues, on SPT-AKI 3.5.4.

Also it doesn't try to run anything Broker related when you buy/sell from flea. The BrokerTradeController is simply a replacement for server's default TradeController. The only method it overrides is confirmTrading(not confirmTradingInternal), everything that you see called in the error stack is all default, nothing related to Broker.

You'd probably want to check if it happens with all items or just some. Your error message specifically states that item with template id 61a6446f4b5f8b70f451b166 can't be found in the database. Here's that item in item finder.

• I re-installed 3.5.5 in a clean directory and added my mods back manually, still running into the same backend timeout. The weird thing is I tried buying a magnet, which isn't the lighthouse key like the ID says. With Broker disabled there is some other issue so its not this mod. I'm wondering if softcore is still broken for 3.5.5 and just needs an update.

• Just to let you know, got this typeerror mentioning broker mod in server window, at the time I was in hideout clicking to get loot from hideout scav case (this was also while using the optional temporary fix for items missing from base cache, since I was previously getting that a lot referencing items added by both the Goblin King and S.H.I.T mods; if I'm reading the server error right the typeerrors reference that temp fix?):

On exiting the game and restarting all was normal again and I could claim the scav case loot successfully and it didn't throw the error that time. Only seen it happen this once. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the mod btw, it's great. :thumbup:

• I have the same issue, but I only see it when I'm using the temp fix for "item not found in base cache".

• TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'base')

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'base')

at BrokerPriceManager.getTradersMetaData (C:\Users\vinye\Desktop\SPT Single Player\user\mods\nightingale-broker_trader-1.3.2\src\broker_price_manager.ts:303:57)

at BrokerPriceManager.initializeLookUpTables (C:\Users\vinye\Desktop\SPT Single Player\user\mods\nightingale-broker_trader-1.3.2\src\broker_price_manager.ts:160:38)

at BrokerTrader.postAkiLoad (C:\Users\vinye\Desktop\SPT Single Player\user\mods\nightingale-broker_trader-1.3.2\src\mod.ts:161:51)

at PostAkiModLoader.executeMods (C:\snapshot\project\src\loaders\PostAkiModLoader.ts:72:46)

at PostAkiModLoader.load (C:\snapshot\project\src\loaders\PostAkiModLoader.ts:35:24)

at ModCallbacks.onLoad (C:\snapshot\project\src\callbacks\ModCallbacks.ts:34:41)

at App.load (C:\snapshot\project\src\utils\App.ts:56:26)

at BrokerPriceManager.getTradersMetaData (C:\Users\vinye\Desktop\SPT Single Player\user\mods\nightingale-broker_trader-1.3.2\src\broker_price_manager.ts:303:57)

at BrokerPriceManager.initializeLookUpTables (C:\Users\vinye\Desktop\SPT Single Player\user\mods\nightingale-broker_trader-1.3.2\src\broker_price_manager.ts:160:38)

at BrokerTrader.postAkiLoad (C:\Users\vinye\Desktop\SPT Single Player\user\mods\nightingale-broker_trader-1.3.2\src\mod.ts:161:51)

at PostAkiModLoader.executeMods (C:\snapshot\project\src\loaders\PostAkiModLoader.ts:72:46)

at PostAkiModLoader.load (C:\snapshot\project\src\loaders\PostAkiModLoader.ts:35:24)

at ModCallbacks.onLoad (C:\snapshot\project\src\callbacks\ModCallbacks.ts:34:41)

at App.load (C:\snapshot\project\src\utils\App.ts:56:26)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!