Sensible Universal Weapon Mods

• Is this other profile created in another SPT version other than 3.5.5?

I did not update spt aki from version 3.5.0, respectively, all profiles were created on this version, but with a time difference. According to my observations, many mods work on this version for both older versions and newer versions (for example 3.5.5). It was like that until I installed your mod version 1.1.5.7 with it just started having problems. However, it is strange that this only happens with one profile, since they were all created on 3.5.0.

• I did not update spt aki from version 3.5.0, respectively, all profiles were created on this version, but with a time difference. According to my observations, many mods work on this version for both older versions and newer versions (for example 3.5.5). It was like that until I installed your mod version 1.1.5.7 with it just started having problems. However, it is strange that this only happens with one profile, since they were all created on 3.5.0.

I'm not sure what to say then, I made the mod for and on 3.5.5 and I've yet to come across that issue myself. I don't have 3.5.0 in order to test, nor do I have a profile that causes that bug. So I'm hard pressed to be able to debug it.

Your error is that it's trying to read an undefined JSON, and it's also caused by a function that I've not changed. Mhmm.

• Tyrian added a new version:

Added two more config settings, "UniversalMuzzleAdapters" & "UniversalMuzzleDevicesOnAdapters". UniversalMuzzleAdapters is rather obviously, to enable Universal Muzzle Adapters on barrels and UniversalMuzzleDevicesOnAdapters is so that Muzzle Devices can go onto *all* Adapters.

Also fixed is weapons that don't technically have a 'Barrel', weapons like the SKS for example don't have a barrel slot and thus because the SKS's barrel is part of the entire weapon it never had any of the muzzle devices pushed to it. That's been fixed.

Enjoy!

• Tyrian added a new version:

Fixed the "RemoveVanillaModConflicts" setting not completely working.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!