Battlestate Website
    List of used mods
    ALLinOne (Anastasia + Svetlana) [BETA] v0.2.0
    dvize.AILimitV1.4.5
    dvize.FUInertiaV2.0.2
    GoblinKing1.0.5a
    Realistic-FLIR-RS32-1.1
    VCQ 2.2.4

Game was working fine until I accepted tasks from fresh installed Quest mods. Now when I look at Task Tab it gets stuck there during game play and not. Also a Quest appeared amongst the list (that I have not accepted) called "Factory Cleaning II" I cannot see this one in any mod quest lists or in the json files so I don't know which mod it would belong to

• chomp

Changed the title of the thread from “Task Tab Bug” to “[MODDED] Task Tab Bug”.
  • Hey Virtual, yep, that's correct. All other mods listed work fine. "Factory Cleaner II" task, I can't find anything about it anywhere..maybe it was something unfinished? USEC only? maybe that's what's bugging out?

Alright, I'll keep looking into it. I looked around for "Factory Cleaner II" as shown in your SS but I can't find anything either. It's not even in the games default quests is the weird thing. The closest we get is "The Cleaner".

• Having the same issue, my PMC is USEC and I have the same quest, I didn't accept it from anyone, and since it popped up in my task list it the task tab bug is back.

EDIT: For what it's worth, I just hit level 20, so I think this quest appears at that point.

• I also found this error in my errors.log file, it may be related?

• Found the quest causing the issue, it's "Espionage: Part 2", setting that quest back to "Availabletostart" fixed the bug.

For anyone else wanting this fix, use the profile editor to set VCQ_10 to "Availabletostart" and don't accept the quest from Peacekeeper.

• Heya Virtual, yep, all other mods still installed and working ok

ALLinOne (Anastasia + Svetlana) [BETA] v0.2.0

dvize.AILimitV1.4.5

dvize.FUInertiaV2.0.2

GoblinKing1.0.5a

Realistic-FLIR-RS32-1.1

Will try workaround Moose mentioned because i'd love to play through your quests now that I've pretty much finished the games quests bar the last couple which are just huge grinds. Oh sorry, I misquoted the mission it was "Factory Cleaning II"

• chomp

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!