• DrakiaXYZ added a new file:

• DrakiaXYZ added a new version:

This version will only work with SPT 3.5.7

• Some internal restructuring
    • Allow adding and removing more than one layer at a time
    • Fix a bug where sometimes custom layers wouldn't get priority over base layers, if their priority numbers were the same

Backwards compatible with mods built for BigBrain 0.1.2

This version will only work with SPT 3.5.8

• Update for SPT 3.5.8
    • Add some more sanity checks
    • Add some methods that can be useful for debugging (Used by BotDebug)

This version will only work with SPT 3.9.x

• Add Read-Only Properties to allow other mods to get Custom Layer and Logic Information
  • I'm unsure if this is the issue, but I have Sain, as well as Looting bots installed, but they keep stating a plugin error, missing dependency which both mods require the big brain mod, which I do have installed. I've been fiddling with the mods I have to see what's possibly causing this error but I haven't found any fix yet.

• Official Post

I'm unsure if this is the issue, but I have Sain, as well as Looting bots installed, but they keep stating a plugin error, missing dependency which both mods require the big brain mod, which I do have installed. I've been fiddling with the mods I have to see what's possibly causing this error but I haven't found any fix yet.

Could you upload your `user/logs/server-[date].log` and `BepInEx/LogOutput.log` files? You can paste them into https://codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/ and link them here

• SPT PrivateBin
    Visit this link to see the note. Giving the URL to anyone allows them to access the note, too.
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com

This would be the log. I think I might see an issue and I'll check to see if removing a certain mod will resolve it. I don't think I'm right though.

• I can't tell what's happened. Amand's sense doesn't work, radar doesn't work. It's like none of the mods I have are working. The Server Value mod works but I've never had an issue where that's what's preventing everything else from working.

• Code
    [2024-09-07T22:51:57.491Z] error: 	[SPT.Singleplayer] 7 plugins failed to load due to errors:
    Could not load [GamePanelHUDCore 3.1.1] because it has missing dependencies: com.kmyuhkyuk.EFTApi (v1.2.2 or newer)
    Skipping [GamePanelHUDCompass 3.1.1] because it has a dependency that was not loaded. See previous errors for details.
    Skipping [GamePanelHUDGrenade 3.1.1] because it has a dependency that was not loaded. See previous errors for details.
    Skipping [GamePanelHUDHealth 3.1.1] because it has a dependency that was not loaded. See previous errors for details.
    Skipping [GamePanelHUDHit 3.1.1] because it has a dependency that was not loaded. See previous errors for details.
    Skipping [GamePanelHUDKill 3.1.1] because it has a dependency that was not loaded. See previous errors for details.
    Skipping [GamePanelHUDWeapon 3.1.1] because it has a dependency that was not loaded. See previous errors for details. 

means you are missing a dependency

Code
    error: 	TypeError: Cannot set property success of #<Object> which has only a getter    at MainSVM.postDBLoad (E:\SPT\user\mods\ServerValueModifier\src\SVM.js:2384:44)    at PostDBModLoader.executeModsAsync (C:\snapshot\src\loaders\PostDBModLoader.ts:63:45)    at PostDBModLoader.onLoad (C:\snapshot\src\loaders\PostDBModLoader.ts:26:24)    at App.load (C:\snapshot\src\utils\App.ts:51:26)
    [2024-09-08T02:17:04.108Z] error: 	TypeError: Cannot set property success of #<Object> which has only a getter    at MainSVM.postDBLoad (E:\SPT\user\mods\ServerValueModifier\src\SVM.js:2384:44)    at PostDBModLoader.executeModsAsync (C:\snapshot\src\loaders\PostDBModLoader.ts:63:45)    at PostDBModLoader.onLoad (C:\snapshot\src\loaders\PostDBModLoader.ts:26:24)    at App.load (C:\snapshot\src\utils\App.ts:51:26)

your SVM is trying to change a read-only value. I guess, an outdated version.

Code
    [SPT.Singleplayer] 1 plugin failed to load due to errors:
    Could not load [SAIN 3.1.0] because it is incompatible with: com.dvize.BushNoESP

please, read mod descriptions. Remove NoESP from your bepinex/plugins folder.

Code
     error: 	[SPT.Singleplayer] 1 plugin failed to load due to errors:
    Could not load [SAIN 3.1.0] because it has missing dependencies: xyz.drakia.bigbrain (v1.0.0 or newer), xyz.drakia.waypoints (v1.5.0 or newer)

missing dependencies again. Do you have bigbrain and waypoints in bepinex/plugins?

Also, I think you use an outdated/wrong SPT-Realism package. It is not happy about

Code
    missing a package.json

and I know for sure that latest version has it.

Have fun fixing it :D

• Holy, I didn't realize it needed the realism mod, I was trying to avoid that to try a "vanilla" ammunition mod but that's an easy fix. As for the outdated versions, I downloaded and used everything from today and yesterday which would be the most recent. I'll try to figure out the SVM issue, I figured that would be a culprit even though I really wish that wasn't the case. I did remove the no esp, but for some reason it appeared again, I'll go ahead and remove that. I do have bigbrain and waypoints, the most recent version. I'll give everything an attempt at fixing it with these solutions and see what happens. Worst case I may need to remove SVM but I'll try to avoid doing that. I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks for the help!

• It doesn't need Realism mod. You have at least parts of Realism mod installed. 6th row in your log is about the mod missing one of its files.

As depressed as I am to say, it's SVM causing all the issues. I made a new account not implementing SVM or uploading anything and everything seems to work just fine. I am a little confused since I can't hit F6 to pull up the AI adjustments, but I have Donuts and can hit F9 to adjust those settings. Do they overwrite each other? I still have no idea what I'm missing with Realism. It states I'm missing the package.json and to make sure I checked the hub for install instructions and I followed everything. I have no idea how I'm missing a file.

I do in fact have waypoints and big Brain installed.

• Official Post

As depressed as I am to say, it's SVM causing all the issues. I made a new account not implementing SVM or uploading anything and everything seems to work just fine. I am a little confused since I can't hit F6 to pull up the AI adjustments, but I have Donuts and can hit F9 to adjust those settings. Do they overwrite each other? I still have no idea what I'm missing with Realism. It states I'm missing the package.json and to make sure I checked the hub for install instructions and I followed everything. I have no idea how I'm missing a file.

I do in fact have waypoints and big Brain installed.

Could you upload the BepInEx/LogOutput.log file too? You didn't upload that one.

As for the realism message, that means you installed a mod that comes with a Realism compatibility folder, but don't have Realism. You can just delete the Realism folder from user/mods/ in that case

• SPT PrivateBin
    Visit this link to see the note. Giving the URL to anyone allows them to access the note, too.
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com

This should be the most recent BepinEx/Logout

There is still an error appearing with the realism mod of some sort now that I do have it installed but if I can remove it without breaking anything, I'd rather do that.

The error code does state that it's for an outdated version. Realism mode is meant for 3.9.5 apparently.

Would I delete the Realism folder in the Bepin or the User/Mods folder or both?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!