No maps available

• Once the game is started I cannot select a map or open the hideout. If I click on hideout, nothing happens. I can open the character screen and traders are functional. Once I click, Escape From Tarkov, I can select PMC or scav and the following screen is blank. I have tried several fresh installs (using the patcher). I also have copies of 12.10.1.11661 and I had the same issue with these files as well. I have played a raid in live before trying this again with the same result. I have ran several previous version of AKI without issue in the past, so this is a first. I do not have any mods installed. Please let me know if there is anymore information I can provide.

Thank you

• the same happened to me. Install 1.0.0 version first, then install 1.0.1 version, so the problem will be solved. But there was another problem. I started not selling in the flea market and when the places of the items changed, the backend error started to give an error. also the game version looks wrong, it should be 11661

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!