Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?a8a36…PTH1akKMfokxmXXgiw1fsYtN1
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Official Battle State website.
    List of used mods
    none

Hello; I've just gotten the official game a few hours ago and installed SPT Aki along with it. The installation went well, the server launched without problems and the launcher worked without reporting any issues. Upon loading a map, the game will instantly CTD without any freezings, though notably, there are a few stutters here and there (Which are probably not directly related to the problem). Also, I've installed the prerequisites, but it didn't fixed the CTDs.

I will list my specs if that helps: Intel Core i5-3570K, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti and 16 GB RAM.

Upon opening Task Manager, I had noticed that game climbs up to 10/16 or 11/16 memory usage but never any higher than that before crashing. I'm unsure whether if the game is not being allocated enough RAM, or if my CPU could be contributing toward the CTDs, but my FPS has been pretty stable enough to where it doesn't become problematic.

Help would be greatly appreciated. :thumbup:

• *UPDATE* I've done a few raids in the Live version, and the game didn't crashed a single time. I'm further inclined to believe that this is something to do with the installation rather than my specs, though I wouldn't rule out the latter however.

• I've followed your steps by closing my browser and other applications, as well as enabling auto-RAM cleanup, and it appears that the CTDs are entirely fixed. Though I have one question before I mark the thread as resolved, is 16 gigabytes of RAM enough for the game? Or is 32 gigabytes recommended?

Thank you for answering.

• chomp

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!