ACOG4Life
    SAIN
    DrakiaXYZ-Waypoints
    AmandsGraphics
    AmandsHitmarker
    SamSWAT Reflex Sights Rework
    DrakiaXYZ-BighBrain
    Skwizzy LootingBots

I was playing on Customs and I looted a RD-704 from a PMC. I saved it on my second slot for later while I was doing some quests. Then I got into a fight and pulled it out and it wouldn't shoot at all with the mag that it already had in it. So I reloaded it with a full drum mag and it still wouldn't shoot. I tried inspecting to see if it was jammed, but it didn't seem so and when I checked the chamber, it was visibly empty but it didn't say (in the bottom right) it was. I then got killed by a scav and it froze my PMC but kept the game running for a bit while the scavs still moved but I was 'dead'. After a few seconds the game closed.

The errors log keeps referencing "89c8c8aab2ad44ff89f90df9bc38d688". It starts referencing it as soon as I swap to the RD-704.

I don't know what the attachments were on the RD-704 but I do know that it had a chunky scope of some sort and a large flash light on the side. I just saw it had a few attachments on so I looted it and didn't pay attention to what particular attachments they were.

Edited once, last by Xboxmario: Added more info ().

• chomp

Changed the title of the thread from “Game crash after trying to shoot and dying” to “[MODDED] Game crash after trying to shoot and dying”.
  • CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!