-Kobrakon-ImmersiveRaids
    -Kobrakon-NoMoreMines
    -PTTExtracts
    -RealismMod
    SAIN-3.5.7
    -SamSWAT.CustomMusic
    -SamSWAT.FOV
    skwizzy.LootingBots

The lag seems to occur when bots begin fighting but it persists even when I use the AI distance limiter mod so I'm unsure of what the cause is. It's specifically within the Interchange mall most notably in the garages. Outside perfectly performant and there are no issues. I haven't experienced any other issues like this on any other map with my current mod configuration.

• Same issues

List of used modsmods:

-DoorBreacher

-HandyToolbox

-MoreCheckmarksBackend

-Skwizzy-NoDiscardLimit

-SPT-Realism-Mod

-SPTRealismAmmoStats

-DrakiaXYZ-Waypoints

BepInEx plugins:

-DrakiaXYZ-Waypoints

-MoreCheckmarks

-Realism

-SamSWAT.CustomMusic

-AmandsGraphics

-DrakiaXYZ-BigBrain

-dvize.BackdoorBandit

-FOVFix

-RealismMod

-SamSWAT.FOV

skwizzy.LootingBots

maybe it helps to get closer to the problem

• chomp

Changed the title of the thread from “[ modded ] extreme lag and fps drops within interchange mall” to “[MODDED] Extreme lag and fps drops within interchange mall”.
  • You dont mention your computer hardware so that could be the cause, you need a powerful CPU to run all the AI and maintain a reasonable framerate.

You're also using AI mods like SAIN. These can have adverse affects on your FPS.

I have an [email protected], RTX-2080Ti, 64Gb of DDR4 memory, and an an NVMe ssd. ( Rendering at native 1440p ). This isn't a hardware issue as I stated in the post the game runs perfectly everywhere else even on a far more taxing map like streets. Also, with task manager open I can see there isn't a spike on interchange.

• Helpful

This is most likely an issue with Interchange itself. BSG added their new audio system to it in 23399, which has resulted in massive stutters when bots are fighting due to the audio engine.

It's more noticeable with mods such as Waypoints, SAIN and Looting Bots enabled, as those cause bots to move around more, and thus run into each other more often.

You can still notice the stutter if you were to remove all mods (Or load up live Tarkov, and do an offline raid on Interchange), though it may not be as often due to the bots fighting less

• This is most likely an issue with Interchange itself. BSG added their new audio system to it in 23399, which has resulted in massive stutters when bots are fighting due to the audio engine.

It's more noticeable with mods such as Waypoints, SAIN and Looting Bots enabled, as those cause bots to move around more, and thus run into each other more often.

You can still notice the stutter if you were to remove all mods (Or load up live Tarkov, and do an offline raid on Interchange), though it may not be as often due to the bots fighting less

You said pretty much everything I was going to say mate lol. I tried playing Interchange with and without mods and ended up with inconsistent results. Interchange is probably my favourite map in Tarkov but due to the poor performance I just cannot play it without screaming at my monitor lmao.

Roach

• chomp

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!