Balanced Overhaul Of Bullet Spawns (BOOBS)

• Jehree added a new file:

• Jehree added a new version:

Fixed issue with SSA AP box giving Warmageddon/ being empty when found in raid

This update adds ammos added with Streets expansion, does a LOT of backend code cleanup, and adds a blacklisted item type feature.

Any spawn points containing one or more items with parent ids present in the config.json spawnpoint_item_type_blacklist array will be skipped when loose loot is edited. This is to hopefully keep the mod from overwriting spawn points like Customs giving tree, various marked rooms, etc. that can spawn many item types and not JUST ammo.

If you find any spots that were previously spawning high value loot but now only spawn ammo boxes, please let me know so I can try and blacklist those spawn points.

Fixed bug that caused error upon raid load when Realism compatibility setting enabled. Thank you <3  monarrez95 for pointing it out and finding the fix!

Updated package.json to ~3.8.

No changes were made to the mod itself for 3.8.3. I have been playing with it without issue.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!